Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

I AM PACKED!!!!

Wooo HOO!!

Feels so much better!

I have 2 minor DIYS to finish, like 20 min worth, laundry and toiletries to pack.

Now I just have to finish 500 errands and get my dress. but looking good.

I've just experienced the worst sleep ever. I've been up for over an hour at 7:21 and I can't get anything done because I don't want to wake Steve up. My dress is hanging on our bedroom door so it doesn't close all the way and he is not a morning person.

I still need to do laundry and pack the "vacation" portion of out luggage. Crazy part is we leave tomorrow morning!! Oh man I'm totally overwhelmed. Though I don't really have time to go I am pampering myself for 4 hours today so that should relax me and get my but in gear with packing.

Ashley~Awesome! That money will come in handy, use at least a portion to really spoil yourselves on a fancy dinner or something really indulgent, you deserve it!!

Kiera~ Visualize boxing up all your worries and to-do's and shoving them away for the afternoon while you are at the spa! Relish in the pampering, then open the box again when you are all through. Enjoy your trip, and every moment of your wedding day!

Drank almost a whole bottle of wine last night in order to succeed in a nightmarless night. oops. No more booze for me until Mexico!!

Going to work on packing up the rest of the OOT stuff and FI's clothes tonight. If I know it all fits, I can finally relax a bit!

Ok ladies I have the wonderful tasks of finding a piece of luggage to carrying our OOT bags down in. This seems very easy buts it's not bc not bag we ever find is big enuf. This is such a hassle.

I also have my 2nd final fitting today and i have to go deliver tshirts.

And I have to go find me one more piece of lingerie and 2 more bras. So exciting right.

Well, my bachelorette has been postponed to next Saturday... which I don't mind. My friend decided it would be a lot easier for everyone to plan for next weekend than in 24 hours. But she felt the need to plan one ASAP when I wasn't getting one and my FI was...lol

Hi Girls :)

We are in Palmetto, Florida. Only 100 miles away from our wedding location! We drove 8 hours today so we decided to stop. The trip has been a lot of fun this far. We are so anxious we arent stopping a lot. But last night we stopped in Atlanta and stayed with a friend of mine, so that was nice :)

I cant believe Im getting married in 5 days!!!!

Wow Melissa I didn't realized you were driving from Detroit to FL. That's great I hope you're having fun.

Well I have good news I have my gown YAY!!! They were literally working on it when I walked in the door but it is perfect.

I did alotta shopping today for last minute items. Since we are working all week (well Wed is my last day but thurs is fi's last day and we leave on fri) we had to get alot done this weekend.

We paid our final balance off just now that's an awesome feeling.

I got a huge duffel bag for the OOT bags I hope it work.

OK going to go do some packing TTFN.