Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Vikki - good luck!!! you are going to have an amazing time....I can't believe you leave tomorrow - so crazy how time has flown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77 View Post
Erika, I posted this picture especially for you!!! It's the only BD picture I will post since I'm a little shy.

Click the image to open in full size.
OMG!!!! You look stunning, and hot but so beautiful... your FI is going to freak out!!! How fun.

Thank yoyu for posting for me!

Vikki- Congrats!!!

I am so excited for you! and that you are first wink.gif

I think B's reation is pretty standard. E is either loving wedding stuff or cranky cause I am freaking out about stuff.

Good News.. I leave 1 week from today!!

YAY Vicki, you're departure is right around the corner. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it all turns out!!

Good luck and I hope everything turns out just the way you want it!!

Oh and enjoy that sushi lunch. You deserve it!

Congrats to all the ladies who's weddings are coming up this first week of November!!! I have been so slacking with the wedding and now I have so much to do!! Still have to get rings, do favours, put together OOT bags, BM dress fittings, get BD book and so much more and we leave in just over 2 weeks. Now I have the flu which sucks and leaves me stuck in the house for a couple days no gym =( But my fiance finally comes home Nov 1st after being in Australia for 6 months!!!

Sure Melissa, rub it in. lol. I suppose I can't complain because, though I am at work I am spending the day surfing BDW.

I can't wait to go home and get my nails did so I can conentrate on laundry and packing tomorrow and Thursday. Got a full spa day planned for Friday.

Is anyone else doing a spa day before they leave? I'm getting the work as I firgure this will be the only time FI will let me drop a ton of moola on pampering myself. hehe.

That is one hot BD pic, your man is gonna love it!

I had a wedding nightmare last night. I dreamt I go to the resort and couldn't find my dress and once I had, I realized it had been hemmed to mid calf length. uurrrggghh!

I can't believe we have November ladies getting ready to leave for their big days already! So exciting! Ladies, have fun!