Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post

It was Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and it was my first year hosting it. That was stressful but it turned out good. The best part though was getting our wedding gift from my mum and Steve's parents. They got us a red Kitchen Aid mixer!! Woot woot! I've already used it to make brownies and I love it, love it, love it!
They are WONDERFUL if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I just got my Kitchen Aid at my bridal shower-I've been waiting all my adult life for it lol. There's a family tradition of receiving a kitchen aid as a wedding gift so I've been threatening to get married just to get one for years now. (I'm almost 30.) And I finally followed through. Now that I've got the mixer I can call the whole thing off :-)

Mel - You look fabulous in your dress. Once you're there on your wedding and dressed up and ready to walk down the aisle, you'll feel great. Just trust it!

Ashley - Love the sand dollar idea. How fun that they can use it so soon after the wedding this Christmas!

EDRBride2009 - DEFINITELY share your BD pics. So exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
They are WONDERFUL if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I just got my Kitchen Aid at my bridal shower-I've been waiting all my adult life for it lol. There's a family tradition of receiving a kitchen aid as a wedding gift so I've been threatening to get married just to get one for years now. (I'm almost 30.) And I finally followed through. Now that I've got the mixer I can call the whole thing off :-)
hahaha. I say, you've come this far already, you might as well just finish it off an get hitched. lol.

Have you made anything super tasty in it? I made the brownies using the receipe that came with the mixer and they were delicious!! I'm all ears if you've got a receipe you'd like to share.

Hello Ladies,

We moved into our home this past weekend. There is just soo much to do!!! I have my dress fitting today but I'm starting to feel that I'm running out of time.

Hope everyone is doing fine!!!

Erika,

How is your recovery going?

Jessica

Prettyhazardous, thanks for the great idea! I think we've decided to order the maraca keychains off oriental trading and replace the chain with an Xmassy ribbon, so it can be used as a decoration. On our invites we called out AHR a 'post-wedding shaker', so I can play on words for the tag I'll attach.

So much yet to do... feel like my head is going to explode. I'm going to the hall again this afternoon to do a tables/chairs count and wee what they've got for dishware. Then I can start arranging the AHR things... STRESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandseth View Post
Prettyhazardous, thanks for the great idea! I think we've decided to order the maraca keychains off oriental trading and replace the chain with an Xmassy ribbon, so it can be used as a decoration. On our invites we called out AHR a 'post-wedding shaker', so I can play on words for the tag I'll attach.

So much yet to do... feel like my head is going to explode. I'm going to the hall again this afternoon to do a tables/chairs count and wee what they've got for dishware. Then I can start arranging the AHR things... STRESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77 View Post
Hello Ladies,

We moved into our home this past weekend. There is just soo much to do!!! I have my dress fitting today but I'm starting to feel that I'm running out of time.

Hope everyone is doing fine!!!

Erika,
How is your recovery going?

Jessica
Jessica i am getting married NOv 13, 2009 so exciting, congrats on your new home enjoy!

Doing well Jess, I go to the doctor tomorrow for my Post Opp check so I will have more info, right now I have a touch of black eyes, but I am sure they will be gone by the wedding!! Woot

Had a dress fitting today:

Dress fitting- went pretty well, I lost more inches, prob from having surgery, cause lord knows i have not worked out. they have to take inches off the top and the hem. so that was not my final fitting I will have another one.

Click the image to open in full size.