Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbride View Post
Beachbride, what store in Calgary did you find a Nicole Miller dress, I have been in love with her dresses for so long now!!! You can't find them here in Edmonton anywhere. What is the style number of your dress? I really need to get my dress by the end of this month!! I am a little stressed about finding the "right" one!

All you ladies are so helpful...thanks a bunch!
Hi Jetsbride, I got my dress at Evalina Couture...she is by appointment only, but give her a call. I got my dress on a Tuesday if I remember correctly and that was the sample sale day, but ask just to be sure when you make an appointment.

Here's my dress: Nicole Miller Wedding Dresses - Wedding Dress Style FT0002 | Brides.com

I hope this works I am no ace at uploading pics on here!

Thanks Jess! I especially love the taffeta fabric...no need to worry about it getting wrinkled ever! And the colour is champagne so less likely to show any dirt from the sand or whatever...and super comfortable!

OM Goodness, Beach Bride, your dress is so pretty. It will be amazing photographing against the sand and ocean.

What a beautiful find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride2009 View Post
Tracy_S your dress is GORGEOUS! Hope all is well with you!
Did you get to see it the store before I bought it?? I don't remember being able to post a pic of my dress...

beach bride - your dress is amazing!!!

I actually bougt my dress yesterday, I can't stop thinking about it so I figured I am done looking! I got the "Melinda" by Maggie Sottero.

I absolutely love it!!