Calling all November 2009 Brides!

I am SO happy that you found Cuji! That is such great news. She will hopefully gain the weight back quickly and get back to normal when she realizes she is back home and is surrounded by the love that she is used to!

On another note -- what is everyone doing with regard to vows? I have this on my list of things to do and do not know where to start. We are getting married legally stateside, but this is our "official" ceremony. Any ideas? I have no idea how to even begin.

I do not have all of my responses yet -- I think we are missing ~20 of them (even though I'm fairly sure that most of these are regrets). Are you just calling / emailing your stragglers?

I can't believe it is coming up so fast! I don't know if I should be excited or freaked out! :-)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I want to do a seashell bouquet...but a little unsure about it. Surprised? LOL

What do you girls think of these two?

Bouquet 1 - I would be added green hydrangea flowers with the white ones already there.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=31618985

Or number 2 - I wouldnt use the netting thing.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=31048134

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
So I want to do a seashell bouquet...but a little unsure about it. Surprised? LOL

What do you girls think of these two?

Bouquet 1 - I would be added green hydrangea flowers with the white ones already there.

The Ainsleigh Seashell Bouquet by TidalBridal on Etsy

Or number 2 - I wouldnt use the netting thing.

seashell bridal bouquet by HighTideCreations on Etsy
Those are very pretty. My pick would be the second one and IMO I think lace would be nice instead of the netting. Mind you I'm totally into the vintage look.

I also remember seeing some other georgous shell bouquets for sale on the forum. I don't know if they're sold yet but here is the thread if you're interested in taking a peak.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t47051

Hello Ladies!!! My computer was down for a couple of weeks.

I just got back from Vegas for a pre-bach party. Nothing Crazy but it was fun!!! Also, I did take my BD pictures. I was so nervous!!! The photographer kept telling me to make sexy faces but that is not me by any means so I laughed the whole time. I wish I could have got more into it but it was an experience.

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
ooooo some lace would be pretty, and go great with my dress.....great idea!

Im not to crazy on the ones that are like a round ball, I like it to be a little bit more dimensional. I think I may have to go with number 2 :)
Definitely #2. Lace will look very pretty. I agree that the netting is a little weird.