Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Lisa... love your invites! They look great!!!!!

I have also heard for the oot bags that people don't want a lot of 'stuff' that they have to bring back. I think I am staying fairly simple... maybe a beach towel, a koozie, some snacks and a welcome letter. I have already purchased my bags which are white beach totes..... I think I am leaving it at that... too much to worry about and get down there!

Natalia.. that is such a wonderful gift! I'm a little jealous :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....The bridal shop that I purchase my dress and BM dresses is going out of business. The owner called me and told me that she expected to close doors by the end of September. My BM dresses are expected to arrive the first week of September so she said that she would just have then delivered to her home. Should I be freaking out?

Jess

Jess- you will be fine, they are letting you know. They will arrive, my only concern would be if they are in some way defective that you will have to deal with the vendor on your own. Be sure to get the local sales resp name when you pick them up.

Just a quick question for my November ladies..... For those getting married at the Riu in Cabo...did you receive your info and timeline yet? I don't know what Daniela is eating there but she is SUPER on the ballmuscle.gif. Usually when I email her I get a response in a day or 2. She got back to me with a checklist and prices and everything was correct!!! I almost fell on my a$@ I was so shocked! Did you get anything yet? It's only 3 months away...

Oh my gosh...I might have picked my colors!!! This is the one decision I have been incapable of making the whole time. Even harder than choosing a resort!

They're a blue/golden yellow combo. Kind of a cornflower blue and pale yellow. I'll post pictures shortly. These are two colors I never would have imagined liking but the colors I liked just don't look right to me.

Now I can start on the rest of the things on my list that required knowing my colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Jess- you will be fine, they are letting you know. They will arrive, my only concern would be if they are in some way defective that you will have to deal with the vendor on your own. Be sure to get the local sales resp name when you pick them up.
I'm going to have to pick up the dresses from her house. I don't know if I feel comfortable so I just called her and asked her if I could cancel my order for BM dresses since I just didn't about a week ago. I'm waiting to hear back.

Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
Oh my gosh...I might have picked my colors!!! This is the one decision I have been incapable of making the whole time. Even harder than choosing a resort!

They're a blue/golden yellow combo. Kind of a cornflower blue and pale yellow. I'll post pictures shortly. These are two colors I never would have imagined liking but the colors I liked just don't look right to me.

Now I can start on the rest of the things on my list that required knowing my colors.
I've seen this color combo. I think it's really nice. I take it that you haven't order your BM dresses.

Jess