Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Hi ladies; I am most likely a Nov 2009 bride also. Seriously considering Nov 14, 2009 at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun resort.

Done

Dress bought

Earrings bought

Bridesmaid gifts bought (still some personalizing to do, but have the gifts)

Flower girl basket purchased and decorated

Ring Bearer pillow purchased and decorated

Groom tie and pocket-square purchased

Champagne flutes purchased by future-in-laws from Ireland

Guestbook purchased and decorated

Colors: all shades of pink (fuschia if I had my way), white, and black/gray

Veil: my something borrowed from one of my best friends

Bridal party picked, but not asked yet

To DO

Bridesmaid dresses

Location & Date

Groomsmen gifts

Flowers (think I will order from angelsaccents.com)

Rings

Buy more suitcases

Buy thank you cards

Ask bridal party officially

Centerpieces (not sure if we will be doing anything extra)

Groomsmen attire

Buy Groom suit

Make share picture cards

OOT bags?

OOT contents?

Welcome letter

Save the Dates

Invites

Shoes

Music selections

Wedding Day timeline

Estimate of Guest count

Wedding Lingerie

WOW... seeing it all in writing is a little stressful; I feel behind the game compared to you ladies! I am glad I have found you and look forward to learning from you all. Congrats to you all!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcram View Post
Jullian, are you finding the USA 3000 on applevacations.com? I found that they are usually like $200-$300 higher then funjet.com. We just booked through our travel agent but with Funjet and got awesome rates. It's on American Airlines which has a direct flight out everyday. The only thing is we had to put more of a deposit down because it wasn't a charter flight so you actually have to pay for all of your flight upfont and then a deposit for the resort. Just thought I'd mention it because I noticed you're from Chicago and that's where we fly out of.
Thanks! I'll check Funjet.

Also - USA3000 if you wait for their public rates for Nov. if you book air and hotl separately I got it cheaper because I got the flights this past November for $300 per person. Just a possiblity. I think booked the hotel (w/ free transfers) through apple and got a great deal!

Thats awesome about your dress! I can't open the attachement however... sad.gif that sucks! I know I was so excited to put the deposit on my dress on the 17th!! I still have to get pics of it to post it on here for you all!! I also just puchased my sand ceremony stuff... and I was trying to find a way that I would stop the sand from leaking when we bring it home and you know those green half moon styrofoam things? It fits perfectly in the top! I will just have to tape it shut... so if you are looking to find something to stop the sand from leaking.. good choice.. from Walmart only 97cents! And my vase was 3$!! Oh and I got my cake topper too!!!

Also just found out that I will be having my third bridesmaid after all... my fiance has 2 sisters one of them wasn't going to be able to come... and now they can!!! So excited about that! They already have their dresses picked out.. just need to order them now!!! So exciting!!

Hi ladies! I too am a November 2009 bride and after reading what everyone has accomplished, I'm feeling behind! We've only been engaged a month, though, so maybe it's not so bad.

At least the save-the-dates went out yesterday and my fiance promises to choose his groomsmen this weekend. In my head, I have the wedding 75% planned. wink.gif