Database error

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

yeah I got these too, but only when I try to get to the forum welcome page. Once I'm in there it's OK.

The page says the admin are aware of it so i did not look any further...

#12 BBW

• 54 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hi ladies.

Yesterday I had a really hard time logging in to the forum, has nayone have that trouble too? or is it just me?

It reads "Data Base Error", and that's it, but after a lot of trying and re-trying, I finally was logged in, just to have the same message afterwards; anyways, I reported it, but I just wanted to known if it's something wrong with the Forum or is it me?.

#13 Tracy_S

• 268 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

I've had that same message for a couple of days now!! Its really irritating! But yes if I shut down the forum and re-open it a few minutes later or whatever I can log back in but it takes forever and refreshing does nothing either!!!

#14 lauraandmatt

• 127 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

I get this message often! I have the link saved in my favorites, so I just go back to the link and click it again. You can try to use your back button and see if that helps. Keep trying, you will get in eventually. These site probably have a lot of activity which is why we are getting that message.

#15 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

girls, there is already a thread about this :) i am going to merge the two.

by the way, the forum is going thru a server upgrade and we are doing maintenance, these both cause it to act up. hang in there!

#16 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
          • 141 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hi Adriana.

Funny story, I've been trying to answer to your post and got the error message like 3 times...LOL

So, as you can see, all of us are having the same trouble, good thing the forum is undergoing maintenance.

Ps.- Kathleen, sorry to hear about the Eagles, they where sooooooo clooooooose... Alhtough, I did put my money on the Cards..$$$$..
            GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

I am so glad I found this thread!! At first, I thougth maybe my work had caught on and was trying to ban the site. Phew..

#18 clmarti1

• 207 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

Glad I wasn't the only one!!

#19 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:31 AM

oh good, I'm glad the IT dept at work hasn't caught on to my addiction to this site and my lack of work - hehe. Thanks Tammy for keeping the site going and keeping me sane on those slow days!
                  Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#20 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

Database is probably running out of space. Pictures uploaded to the web site can take up space quickly. Keeping graphics/pictures on the threads/blogs to a minimum will be the best thing to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users