Sign in to follow this  
nwakelin

New to this forum

Hi everyone! I am planning to get married in the Mayan Riviera in Mexico the last week of January 2008. We are in the final stages of deciding on a resort - so if anyone has one the recommend, that is great for kids, is big and reasonably priced, that would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

welcome nicole... the girls are so great here.....you can search some old forums to get some info hit the search button one top and type in anything and old forums and post will come up congrats and good luck....smile159.gif

Welcome Nicole! Personally, I recommend the Gran Bahia Principe resorts in Riviera Maya... but I've never been there. That's just where I'm planning on getting married. It's actually three resorts in one. AI, kid friendly, and reasonably priced.

Happy planning!

Hi. Welcome! I stayed at Moon Palace Resort and Spa over New Years this past year and it was AWESOME!!!! It's fairly large, but not crowded, tons of restaurants, best pool I've been to so far, awesome rooms, and friendly staff. I'd totally recommend it to anyone! Good luck with your planning!

Hey Nicole! Welcome to the forum. :) Did you have a list of resorts in mind, maybe we can help you with info on ones you've already selected? I have also heard great things about Moon Palace, but have never been.

Hey!

I think for a big, reasonably priced resort with lots of things to do for the kiddos, you can't go wrong with the Iberostar outside of Playa (paraiso maya).

It's a HUGE resort and very reasonably priced.

Also, I think someone mentioned the Bahia Principe. It's like a small town.

I've been all up and down that coast. Let me know if I can be of any help!