Flower Questions Need your help!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for finding that old post on my flowers! I don't know what "real touch" is but they were just regular silk flowers - they were sold in a bunch and I think they were like $2.50 after the 50% off so it was really cheap!! I just packed them in a cardboard box and put tissue paper around them b/c I had glued starfish on the stems and packed them in a suitcase and they transported just fine! If you are looking to save money just try it! You will surprise yourself on how easy it is!

#12 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

I am just using what my resort offers in my package. They look really pretty from the pics I have seen on BDW. I am going to get my FI a flower to wear, but not my MOH or FI's BM....I am thinking about getting both of our moms a corsage to wear though!

#13 latricej919

• 110 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

I'm stuck on Flowers as well. I would like to make them myself, but I am in no way crafty, so I am not sure what I am going to do.....
        Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#14 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

We had a bride bouquet and bout included in our wedding package. Prior to the wedding our WC emailed me with example pictures and told me to pick a style and I told her what colors I wanted. I absolutely love how my flowers came out...I had a mix of roses and gerber daisies in pink and orange shades.

#15 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

I ordered mine from PlumeriasWeddingFlowerBoutique Roberta is amazing! Several Brides on here have used her!

#16 crazyldy

• 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:02 AM

did you have problems getting them there and not ruining them

#17 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

wow, your bouquet is beautiful, the flowers do not even look artificial? and it is wonderful that you have a keepsake

#18 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

I don't think i'm doing any flowers for the groomsmen. I love some of the pics on this thread - has me thinking I may make my BM's bouquets myself!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users