Photo

Any Ideas Or Advice?!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Ryan & Valerie

Ryan & Valerie
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

I am doing the same color in my wedding (Tiffany Aqua Blue). David's Bridal came out with a new color in 2009 which is really close to the Tiffany Aqua Blue Color. The new color is called Mermaid. I love it! It's so pretty. Check out David's wedsite. I may be a little late with responding to this thread. Someone may have already told you about the new Mermaid color at David's Bridal. I have not techinally gone to the store to see the color, but online it is SO close. My MOH put a .pdf file together with the Mermaid color, then took pictures off of Tiffany & Co. website and the color is almost identical.

#12 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ryan & Valerie
      I am doing the same color in my wedding (Tiffany Aqua Blue). David's Bridal came out with a new color in 2009 which is really close to the Tiffany Aqua Blue Color. The new color is called Mermaid. I love it! It's so pretty. Check out David's wedsite. I may be a little late with responding to this thread. Someone may have already told you about the new Mermaid color at David's Bridal. I have not techinally gone to the store to see the color, but online it is SO close. My MOH put a .pdf file together with the Mermaid color, then took pictures off of Tiffany & Co. website and the color is almost identical.
      OMG, I was just looking at that color wondering if it was new.

I also am doing an aqua color (If I say tiffany blue my FI hates it, aqua he is ok with).

#13 Ryan & Valerie

Ryan & Valerie
      • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

My plan is to get to David's Bridal soon so I can see the Mermaid color first hand, but online doesn't it look so close to the Tiffany color? I was so excited when I saw this as a new color for 2009. Before that, I was thinking about doing the Pool color, however, the Mermaid color has won me over. My wedding dress is a light champagne color, so I think the Mermaid color BM dresses will pop in the pictures. I am going to have my BMs wear champagne shoes to match my gown. I am also going to buy all the BMs a purse to match the shoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users