Moon Dance Cliffs

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#971 Ken5314

• 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Have any of the past brides got their makeup done with Rashel Edwards from Chasity Makeup Artistry? Was she able to do a trial?

#972 Mocha Hontas

Mocha Hontas
    • 30 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

that's a great question. I am in talks with her now. also, there is a Mac makeup store in Kingston that I called but I need to see their work.

#973 MsFaszion

• 174 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

Congrat ladies, I'm officially a Moon Dance Villa bride, I'm so excited.

#974 Ken5314

• 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Congrats @MsFaszion. I actually have another question for the Moon Dance Cliffs brides. Did anyone do a site visit before the wedding? Is so, did they comp your stay or did you have to pay for your room?

#975 eem954

• 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hello ladies I have a question about all inclusive. Do your quest choice off the menu at the Resturant or is it buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

#976 kaitstr

• 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

I did a site visit in June. They did not comp my room but I was given a free upgrade to one of their suites.

#977 KWandCM

• 189 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Any MDC Brides hanging around here still? I'm getting married at the Iberostar in Montego Bay but considering honeymooning for a few nights at the Cliffs. Would all of you recommend this as a honeymoon location? I read more about weddings here than honeymoons. 

#978 Ken5314

• 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

HI @ KWANDCM I just came back from our site visit at Moon Dance Cliffs. The resort was beautiful. If it's your honeymoon you will more than likely be in the poinciana villa. I saw all rooms and villas during our stay and they were all nice and spacious. The staff is amazing and the food was good. It is a very quiet and private resort if you want alone time, this is the place. I also stayed at Iberostar Grand before and that was amazing as well. Good luck!

#979 CoEr

• 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

A quick question for all those brides (and grooms) getting married at MDC...does anyone know what the standard decorations for a wedding at MDC are? I can't seem to get an answer about this. I'm having a hard time finding out what are the basic included and optional upgrades available at MDC for weddings. For instance, I didn't know that the draped tulle (I think that's what it is) on the wedding gazebo is an additional charge and not included. I only found out because I specifically asked, and that's the bigger problem!! I'm worried that there will be a bunch of things that I won't even know to ask about!

Any former brides, help!

#980 Ken5314

• 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Hello again, I have a question for past MDC brides. Im getting a Steel Band for cocktail hour and DJ for reception but I was just going to provide my IPOD for the ceremony with the songs already ready. Who is in charge of handling the IPOD during the ceremony? I just want to make sure I dont need to hire the DJ for the ceremony as well if someone will already play music for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users