• 159 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:41 PM

THANK YOU!!!!! It worked!!!! 

#612 joanna12

joanna12
    • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hi! 

I have booked MDC for next July! How have you found the resort so far? Are you ready?

I will be in Jamaica on your wedding day! lol Hope you have a great day.

Just looking for feedback from other brides! 

#613 dmob

dmob
      • 71 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:21 AM

The Resort - MDV and MDC are beautiful and the pictures don't come close to their beauty! Plus they treat you like royalty! Have a wonderful wedding!

#614 LaraJo

LaraJo
        • 159 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hey Joanna12!

So far, so good! My FI and I are planning a trip to MDV for early January and I'll give you more feedback afterward. I've already started planning with the MDV coordinator, Oneika, but my guess is that MDC has its own designated coordinator. Oneika has been great and I'm inundating her with emails/photos of things I like.

What's your wedding date??

Thanks dmob! I'm so excited, I can barely sleep at night - my head is spinning with ideas!

#615 joanna12

joanna12
          • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hi!

My wedding is booked at MDC for 24th July 2011!!! We visited both sites in October 2010 and are due to go back at the beginning of Dec to finalise everything! I can send you some photos if you like! 

#616 joanna12

joanna12
            • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hi MDC Brides!

Can we discuss the wedding dinner! 

Has anyone requested a sit down plated dinner? This is something that I would prefer...

Does anyone know what kind of drinks they have at the resort? I hope it isn't all local alcohol. My guests would be very shocked if there wasn't any Remy or Baileys or JD!!! 

What has everyone selected for their wedding meal? 

Has anyone tried the food at Moon Dance Cliffs??? Please share your thoughts and experiences!!!

#617 LaraJo

LaraJo
              • 159 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:32 PM

Yay! I'm SO excited for you! We arrive on 7/20, the guests come in on 7/21, wedding is on 7/23 and we'll be heading home on your wedding day. We just booked our site visit for Jan 7 - 9 and will be staying at the villas because we thought it best to stay on site to see exactly what it is going to be like for our guests. If you could send some pictures, that would be fantastic!!

I haven't started meal planning yet and am doing the buffet style. I didn't think they offered a sit down. Have you asked your coordinator? I'm sure they'll do it- but it may tack some extra $$ onto the per person cost. I've heard RAVE reviews of the pumpkin soup, so I'll have to try it myself. I wonder if it is served cold like gazpacho??

As for the alcohol- what were they serving when you were there this past October? I'd think they would be heavy on local brands for rum and think they have their own Baily's style liqueur called Blue Mountain Mist (I had it when I stayed at Rock House a few years ago - it makes a fantastic Dirty Banana!), but JD is pretty standard.

If you want to email directly feel free: ljtaibi@gmail.com

Ciao!

Originally Posted by joanna12 

Hi!

My wedding is booked at MDC for 24th July 2011!!! We visited both sites in October 2010 and are due to go back at the beginning of Dec to finalise everything! I can send you some photos if you like! 

#618 Meitra

Meitra
                • 249 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:07 AM

OMG I leave tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn for my wedding in Jamaica!!!!!  I am so trying to stay calm, but am really tense about making sure I don't forget everything and that it all goes wonderfully!  AGGH!  I really can't belive it's finally here!

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#619 lisa203

lisa203
                  • 681 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

OMG! Have a fabulous wedding, Meitra! I’m sure it will all be beyond amazing and I can’t wait to hear all about it :)

#620 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
                    • 195 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

I would love some pictures!  I am not sure I will be able to manage a site visit before our big day, so any tips/advice/thoughts are much appreciated!

Originally Posted by joanna12 

Hi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users