Photo

Moon Dance Cliffs

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#431 Purfect_Smile

Purfect_Smile
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:05 AM

OMG I am sooo glad that you all have posted this forum!!! YAY!! I have read a lot of everyone post and seen pictures and videos.. Thank you all. This has been very helpful. Me and my future hubby just got engaged November 16, 2009 on our 4 year anniversary. By the way it was so SWEET. Now we are trying to plan our wedding. He researched MDC and absolutely loved it. He sent it to me and I loved it too. He actually told me about this site. So we have spoke about the BIG DAY being April 2011. It is far in advance, but since I am a perfectionist I am already starting to plan things. I am going to continue to read the previous post to get more information, but if anyone else has any new info on MDC weddings please let me know. I am not sure if anyone else talked about how many people they had in their group and how they did rooms. That would be helpful too. Claudette I saw your pictures.. your wedding was GORGEOUS.. Thanks for sharing.

#432 Neha

Neha
    • 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:11 PM

a couple of other things I thought of...
      If you have any vegetarians in your party, make sure you let MDC know ahead of time. The veggies in our group had a little trouble finding stuff to eat. We worked it out, but it was a little tough.
      Also, instead of doing a traditional guestbook, we bought a map of Jamaica from Omnimaps.com (it was only $25 and got to us in a few days)and had everyone sign it with Sharpies. We're going to frame it and put it up in our house.
      I'm trying to upload pics to my "theknot" page and I'll let you know when I have them up!
      I'm sure I'll keep thinking of things to tell you girls...I'll keep posting as I think of stuff.

#433 Neha

Neha
      • 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Okay, so "the knot" is not going to work because the files are too big. Here is the website of my photographer- she has some of her pics that she took of us in Jamaica up on her blog!!

~ Maggie Stolzberg ~ Photography

#434 Neha

Neha
        • 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

Oh sorry, ours is the one at the top of the blog that says "Neha and Ryan at Moon Dance Cliffs" or something like that. You girls should look forward to your sunset pics!! It doesn't get any better than that!

#435 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
          • 180 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

Neha, your pictures are just stunning! You look gorgeous and the photography is one of the best I have seen. Very beautiful. Congrats!

#436 big3n09

big3n09
            • 616 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:47 AM

Neha - Everything looked beautiful, CONGRATULATIONS!
              4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#437 negrildreamer

negrildreamer
              • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:32 PM

those look great. i have the resort in my RSS feed and noticed this photographer just posted pictures from Moon Dance as well. I can't tell if it is for Moon Dance Cliffs or Villas though.

Moon Dance Cliffs / Moondance Villas Weddings

#438 dazzliing4

dazzliing4
                • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by negrildreamer
                  those look great. i have the resort in my RSS feed and noticed this photographer just posted pictures from Moon Dance as well. I can't tell if it is for Moon Dance Cliffs or Villas though.

Moon Dance Cliffs / Moondance Villas Weddings
                  Thanks for sharing Negrildreamer. The pictures are beautiful!! It seems it was mostly done at Moon Dance Villa but I see one picture at Moon Dance Cliffs. Pretty all the same. I can't wait for my wedding at the Cliffs :)

#439 Meitra

Meitra
                  • 249 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

I posted this in another Moon Dance CLiffs thread too, but I haven't gotten any responses yet. Does anyone know if there is an area other than the gazebo that you can get married at there? Like where they set up the reception maybe? Also, for those who weren't able to fill the whole resort with your own guests, were there onlookers from the pool during your ceremony? Or did the hotel block off the area or something?
                    Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#440 doneill01

doneill01
                    • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

Hello everyone! I just signed up for this site and am not real sure how to use it but am excited to learn b/c I think it is going to be very helpful! We put our deposit down awhile ago but I am just starting to begin with all of the planning. We are getting married at Moon Dance Cliffs on October 30, 2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users