Sign in to follow this  
claudette

Moon Dance Cliffs

Congrats @MsFaszion. I actually have another question for the Moon Dance Cliffs brides. Did anyone do a site visit before the wedding? Is so, did they comp your stay or did you have to pay for your room?

Hello ladies I have a question about all inclusive. Do your quest choice off the menu at the Resturant or is it buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Any MDC Brides hanging around here still? I'm getting married at the Iberostar in Montego Bay but considering honeymooning for a few nights at the Cliffs. Would all of you recommend this as a honeymoon location? I read more about weddings here than honeymoons. 

HI @ KWANDCM I just came back from our site visit at Moon Dance Cliffs. The resort was beautiful. If it's your honeymoon you will more than likely be in the poinciana villa. I saw all rooms and villas during our stay and they were all nice and spacious. The staff is amazing and the food was good. It is a very quiet and private resort if you want alone time, this is the place. I also stayed at Iberostar Grand before and that was amazing as well. Good luck!

Hi Everyone,

A quick question for all those brides (and grooms) getting married at MDC...does anyone know what the standard decorations for a wedding at MDC are? I can't seem to get an answer about this. I'm having a hard time finding out what are the basic included and optional upgrades available at MDC for weddings. For instance, I didn't know that the draped tulle (I think that's what it is) on the wedding gazebo is an additional charge and not included. I only found out because I specifically asked, and that's the bigger problem!! I'm worried that there will be a bunch of things that I won't even know to ask about!

Any former brides, help!

Hello again, I have a question for past MDC brides. Im getting a Steel Band for cocktail hour and DJ for reception but I was just going to provide my IPOD for the ceremony with the songs already ready. Who is in charge of handling the IPOD during the ceremony? I just want to make sure I dont need to hire the DJ for the ceremony as well if someone will already play music for me.