Sign in to follow this  
claudette

Moon Dance Cliffs

Lisa-  Your wedding is  just right around the corner!  Good luck getting through these last few weeks, and we will all be anxiously awaiting YOUR beautiful pictures and reviews!

@Jacki7896 If you go to youtube and put in steel drum music you will hear a good selection of what is available. For my daughter's wedding and cocktail hour we did steel drum, and this was our playlist:

Regarding weddings at MDC and MDV, the staff went over and beyond to insure that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! They were outstanding, and I have traveled to many 4 and 5 star hotels/resorts in Europe, Hawaii and the Caribbean. Six months after the wedding, we still have guests raving about the wedding and the resort, with many planning to return in 2012 for the Jamaican Independent Celebration. Oh, I am not an employee or MDC or MDV, just a Realtor who have seen many nice places, and these resorts are comparable. Brides just go, relax and have a beautiful wedding!

Steel Drum Music played during seat.docx

Oops, I just figured out why I couldnt open the attachment, and apparently it is not allowed to ask for emails, so DMOB my apologies for making the request.   Looks like I need to post more to get attachment access!

Hi girls - I've been trying to open the steel drum list, too, but without success. Can someone who was able to open it PM it to me?? Thanks!

Sent :)

Originally Posted by LaraJo View Post

Hi girls - I've been trying to open the steel drum list, too, but without success. Can someone who was able to open it PM it to me?? Thanks!