Photo

Kate.com's Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

Everything is so beautiful Kate! I love your reception inspiration, it is so elegant. And your jewelry is so pretty. Cant wait to see your pics.. have an amazing wedding and all the best to you & Bill!!

#22 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Thanks Girls~
      Heather, my friend and I made the programs on Mountain Cow. We used Feel Script, can you tell

Blkatz, the bags are from Eddie Bauer. They have them at LL Bean that size too but got them on sale at EB so I went with these. The contents of the OOT bags are inexpensive so the bag was the splurge.

Ashli, my jewlery is by "Meg" check it out online. Very pretty stuff! I think you can see where it is sold on the site too.

Jess, the STD is email form, the template comes free with weddingwindow websites. They match your website basically. Very cute and convenient website, I give them an "A" for sure. My webiste is katelynnandbill.com if you can't read it on the STD.

#23 SAM

SAM
      • 542 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Everything look beautiful. Love your reception decor

#24 ~Kate~

~Kate~
        • 329 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

K8!! I've been checking for your thread...I think I've seen all these pics in bits and pieces and have loved it all, but when you see everything together it is STUNNING!! You and Bill are going to have the most fabulous wedding...and you know I'll be waiting to hear all about it!!!!! Know that I'll be thinking of you all next week, especially Friday at sunset :) You've worked so hard, now go and relax and enjoy and get married....

#25 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Everything looks beautiful! I love your bouquet and reception inspiration!

#26 Tobi

Tobi
            • 163 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:36 PM

love the color combo. its going to look beautiful! congrats and cant wait to see the pics!

#27 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

Awesome Kate!! Did I miss this in the January thread?? Or did you forget to post the link there?? (and you were the one after everyone else!! lol)
                Have a fantastic vacation & an amazing wedding! Catch up with you when we get back!!

#28 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:18 PM

Love the maracas. Where did you order then from?
                  Everything looks good. Your wedding will be perfect!

#29 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

Everything looks wonderful! I love your logo. Love your dress! Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear/see how it all went!

#30 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

Holy cow lady everything looks so great! I love the hanging program idea, turned out beautifully! Your dress is gorgeous! Have a fabulous trip, enjoy every moment!!! Hopefully we'll be able to catch up before I run off and get hitched .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users