Garment bag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 irishmatrimony

• 56 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

I am so excited about my non-traditionally white dress but when I purchased it, because it wasn't technically a "wedding dress", they didn't give me a solid coloured garment bag to cart it around in... My FI is very superstitious about not seeing the dress even though we live together so I want a solid maybe black bag so I can transport in on the plane without him seeing it! I've tried putting an ad on Kijijii but no one is biting! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

Have you tried ebay? I got a bunch from the Limited. Everytime I buy a new suite them put it in a new bag. Do you know anyone that buy women suites there?
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

have you googled it ? There are actually a lot of garment bags you can find on the net. For instance :

Bridal bags white or clear Garment Bags<br> fits wedding dresses and formal gowns (5$)

Amazon.com: New Wedding Bridal Dress Pink Breathable BridalPetticoat Garment Bag (600GBP): Everything Else (19$) or Amazon.com: New White Wedding Bridal Dress Vinyl Garment Bag (600GBW): Apparel (14$)

If you did not get your dress yet, mind you that the bridal shop may give it to you in a bag (they gave me mine in a bag, it's at home under the nose of FI !)

#4 irishmatrimony

• 56 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:26 AM

That is fantastic! I just ordered one and it was less than $20 Cdn including shipping!

Thanks a bunch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users