Photo

Sunset at the Palms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mastistyle

Mastistyle
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

Has anyone looking at Sunset at the Palms for a wedding?

#2 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hi there!
      I haven't looked at Sunset at the Palms but a travel agent did suggest Sunset Beach Resort Sunset A two week stay there was quoted to me at $4424 and have been emailed all the wedding package and additional item (extra bouquets and such) information. If you'd like to give me your email address I would happily forward them to you so you have an idea of what their weddings cost. good luck!

#3 ShannonM

ShannonM
      • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

Hi there!
        There are a few of us on here getting married at SATP. We leave this weekend for our wedding there. Feel free to ask any questions!

Shannon

#4 STBMRSPERRY

STBMRSPERRY
        • 36 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:46 AM

Hi! I was looking into Sunset at the Palms and heard nothing but good things about it. The only thing that I did not like was the beach is a five to ten minute walk across the street, which is no big deal but I wanted to be right on the beach.

#5 purrfected

purrfected
          • 396 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

I just put a deposit on my wedding at Sunset at the Palms. The wedding coordinator Kimberly seems helpful thus far. Has anyone seen pics of an outdoor reception at SATP? The only ones I have seen are in the Lotus restaurant. Thanks. Any and all help will be appreciated.

#6 ShannonM

ShannonM
            • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Congrats on choosing SATP - I am sure you will be happy with everything. Kimberly is great.

We had our reception in the Lotus Leaf because I was told an outdoor reception was not an option when I asked. This may have had something to do with our wedding size, I am not sure. There did do a dinner on the beach for the all of the guests at the resort one of the nights we were there and it was wonderful. You could probably ask if they could do something similar for your reception. I have lots of pictures of the beach party and dinner set up. You can pm your email address and I will send them to you if you like.

All the best,
              Shannon

#7 Ereese

Ereese
              • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:11 PM

Getting married nov 2010 at sunset at the palms. Do you have any pics or info you could share? Thanks, erin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users