Photo

Tshirts/mugs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Gail

Gail
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

I wantd to include a cute/funny tshirt for oot bag and a cup/mug anyone find any good ones that aren't expensive
    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#2 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:01 PM

The tshirts you can order from Vistaprint. Search the threads and you will find tons of info on them. I used them for my t-shirts.. and with a sale I bought 15 for the girls and I paid 8 bucks a piece for logos and everything.

As for cups, check out the threads for that too .. people like using these for OOT Bags

#3 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

I have not decided on t-shirts yet. I got my BP tanks and FI is looking to make his GM t-shirts...

But I have bought mugs. I got them from here: 100 PERSONALIZED Tumblers Cups Monogram Wedding Favors - eBay (item 350138713665 end time Dec-17-08 10:26:28 PST)

Another girl on the forum, from NC split the order with me in order to share shipping, but the girl who runs this shop was VERY flexible and is great to work with. They turned out great. If you search OOT or Mugs, you might be able to find where I posted pics of them. (I can't post the pic on the PC I am using). But great quality and inexpensive!

#4 Anna83

Anna83
        • 288 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

I ordered cups from discountmugs.com. I was very happy with them, they were inexpensive and good quality. My guests loved them! They offer 10% discounts every month by email, so if you use them, sign up for the emails.

#5 merocket59

merocket59
          • 937 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

For a free vistaprint t-shirt go to www.vistaprint.com/you save you can get a free hat from there too.

#6 merocket59

merocket59
            • 937 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Also I know this isn't a cup or mug but I think these are a good deal, there are other on the site that seem like good deals to me Custom imprinted promotional Sports Bottle - Personalized cheap Domed Large Bike Sipper(7257) from DiscountMugs.

#7 Cattie

Cattie
              • 594 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:31 AM

I bought 24 stainless steel coffee mugs 16 oz, with boxes from discount mugs. With shipping it came to $77. I also ordered stickers from Zazzle since I was to lazy to make my own that I'm going to put on all the mugs.

#8 Gail

Gail
                • 358 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

Thanks Alot! You have been a big help. I will check it all out

#9 Gail

Gail
                  • 358 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

Does anyone know of any sites to buy beach towels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users