#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
    Ahh, we're Sheraton sises....is that a word? yes, I used hot glue, but my glue gun is a cheap little $2 thing and doesn't have multiple heat settings. The flower was a silk/latex orchid, probably similar to yours. I think my problem might have been that the flower was slipping a bit when I first put it on...maybe that interferred with the bonding. I'll have to try it again. I thought for sure it was going to work.

Ann, did you get the flowers yet? How is the quality of the flower? Is the flower attached to a bobby pin or an alligater clip? ....boy, I'm full of questions in this thread. :)
    i don't have them yet - but i should any day now, and can let you know. though i don't know if i know what an alligator clip is! lol

#22 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:36 PM

Let me find a picture for you....the visual learner...lol....stay tuned...
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#23 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:38 PM

Here's a pic of an alligator clip.....

Click the image to open in full size.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:45 PM

ahh yes. ok, when i get them i will tell you what they have and take some real pictures! it does kinda look like an alligator - lol

#25 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:54 PM

Jess the ones I made are the bobby pins with the flat head on one side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users