I just made 5 of these this weekend.. SOOOO easy.. The stem of 5 flowers cost $8.00 at the local craft store, and they look life like, and I got the hair pins there as well for $3.00. Just wanted to share in case you were thinking something like this..

Click the image to open in full size.

OK, Miss Tammy, aka Martha. Don't you know we have a new DIY thread? Those are great! I think you should take pics and post them in the proper location...lol

ditto! i am impressed - you go girl! except one thing - i already ordered my hair flower! grrrr. but i do want to see what they look like - maybe i will make some for the flowergirls.

I like that idea Tammy! Do you have to even ask... POST MORE PICS! LOL

I ordered orchids for the girs hair but i have NO IDEA what an orchid looks like or how big it is. I only know it's white and supposively pretty hehe

Ann can you move my thread to the DIY? You guys seriously all 5 took about 5 minutes to make. When I was looking online each "1" flower was $20.00 and shipping was another $10.00. And I only paid $11.00 for 5.

it's moved - but I think a requirement of the DIY forum should be that you have to post pictures of what you did! (and instructions)

Umm ok,

1) I cut the flower off the stem, as close to the base of the flower as I could get.

2) I hot glued the flower to the hair pin, held it in place for 15 seconds

BAM done. :-) See told you super easy. I'll try to remember to post a pic when I get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Umm ok,

1) I cut the flower off the stem, as close to the base of the flower as I could get.

2) I hot glued the flower to the hair pin, held it in place for 15 seconds

BAM done. :-) See told you super easy. I'll try to remember to post a pic when I get home.
I like; QUICK & SIMPLE!!! Kudos tammy!