Photo

Fireworks Prices for 2009

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 shorty1004

shorty1004
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:32 AM

I've been considering doing fireworks during my reception (if the budget permits) and I was wondering if anyone had recent prices for fireworks. We'd look to do anything from a 1 minute to 2 minute show. Also, is it even worth it? I don't want to even bother with a wimpy fireworks show. My WC quoted around $1400 for 1 min and $2000 for 2 min.

I saw in earlier posts that someone got a 2 min fireworks show for $950. My WC said that is impossible. Can anyone help? Thanks!

#2 BBW

BBW
    • 54 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hi Shorty

Like in any other bussines, the price depends on vendors, quality, the type of fireworks used, and so on.

#3 deefalvey

deefalvey
      • 521 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

Shorty
        Any other word on the fireworks? This has been my dream, and I don't know if my budget will allow for it either. Right now I am willing to settle for sparklers, but if I could fit it in...
        Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#4 shorty1004

shorty1004
        • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by deefalvey
          Shorty
          Any other word on the fireworks? This has been my dream, and I don't know if my budget will allow for it either. Right now I am willing to settle for sparklers, but if I could fit it in...
          Hi Deefalvey,

No updates yet. I'm hoping to get 1.5 minutes for maybe $1500. I'll let you know as soon as I get some final prices.

#5 BBW

BBW
          • 54 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

Hi S.

Last time I used fireworks, they were around the $900, a minute. But that was way back on October 08.

I can't remember the name of the vendor yet, but I'll let you know if I found anything.

#6 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:27 AM

I'm not doing fireworks but I can't believe how expensive they are. I hope you get a good price and they are all that you hope for!

#7 BBW

BBW
              • 54 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Back with news about them... I was checking with my fireworks vendor and he priced me... $10,000. MXN a minute, so, depending on the vendor your WC is using, she's giving you the right pricing.

Although, one minute sounds like so little time, but with the excitment, the black night and the quality fireworks you're having... It'll be one hell of a show.

Good Luck

#8 Lubba

Lubba
                • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

Hello , My name is Lubba from Romantic Cabo Weddings, we use a vendor from
                  La Paz and this are the prices we can offer you, I hope this could help

Package #1 (Aprox. 1.5 minute) $ 1,300.00

150 Pzas de cohete de luces cometas (150 pieces of fireworks as shooting stars).
                  50 Pzas grandes de lujo fosforescentes (Pieces large luxury fluorescent fireworks)
                  50 Pzas grandes de lujo tipo lluvia (Large pieces of rainfall type fireworks)
                  10 Bombas tricolor como crisantemos (Tricolor bombs)

#9 Jenamie

Jenamie
                  • 392 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:30 AM

Thats a cool idea I'm doing sparkelers but I never thought of fire works... but I belive flying fire works are illigal in north carolina

#10 Peaches2010

Peaches2010
                    • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

Great to hear such positive things about the fire dancers! We were considering hiring them as I think it would absolutely beautiful but not sure what the cost is.... will have to look into that - hopefully, not as pricey as the fireworks (which was my second choice) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users