• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:59 PM

So I am procrastinating at work again - so easy to do when I hate my job and work at home.

I was going to order some tank tops for the 4 flower girls, what do you think about this design. Be honest - I can handle it!! No names? No palm tree? Move the text? Different colors? Whatcha think? CustomizedGirl - Fashion You Design

And what about a tank for me? I'm really not sure I like this - but am not feeling creative. CustomizedGirl - Fashion You Design

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:02 PM

I think the tanks are super cute! The only thing I would change would be to move the girls name up closer to Flower Girl...rather than closer to the date.

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

I can't see the flower girl shirts, but the bride shirt is cute
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

I like the flowergirl tanks.. Very cute and in the pink they go well with the color of there FG dress. :-)

The dride tank, well I kindof like the ones that say "bride" or soon to be MRS or Mrs ____. Missy actually got me a cute Mrs B... tank (no not b*tch, lol)

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

I did play around with a "Future Mrs. R___" or something. but then i felt like i couldn't wear it on the honeymoon!

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

What about just a "Mrs. R_______" that's what mine is and I like the fact that I can wear it after. Course it's tights so I'll have to move from side to side to have someone read the full name.. lol

#7 SusanK

SusanK
            • VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:11 PM

I'm sure the flower girls will love the tanks. I think I might have to "borrow" your idea!
              Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:14 PM

TammyM - I may do something like that, then I can always wear it when I want to be cheesy!

Susan - borrow away! i've borrowed enough from the girls on this site - i am in debt!

Thanks, ladies! Keep the opinions coming!

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:33 PM

Super cute Ann! I agree with Lisa's suggestion of moving Lucy's name up- I'd put it under "Flower girl". I like the Bride tank too. Cute colors!

I ordered a "The Future Mrs. S......" white hoodie from CafePress.com. I'm really happy with it. I also have white boyshort underwear that I'm going to wear under my dress that say "Mrs. S......". Jeff loves boyshort/cheeky panties. I also ordered a "Bride" tank off ebay that has rhinestones. I guess I got a little carried away with this stuff! lol

#10 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:43 PM

The flower girls are going to love it!!! Are your flower girls Paul's neices? I'm forgetful. They are going to think it's SO COOL to have a shirt with their name on it which addresses the fact they are the flower girl. LOL I totally need to get these for my flower girls!

As for your shirt I'd go without the "future" part. Mine will just say Mrs. green (so plain but I love it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users