How many people are you having?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 RRsmile

• 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

Just curious..please note how many people are attending and your wedding location.

#2 clmarti1

• 207 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

Well when we counted out how many people expressed deep interest in coming, we counted 66. Due to pure shock, we though it would be a little easier just to track people that had already purchased their flights. So right now we have 28 that have purchased tickets, today 4 others are supposed to purchase their tickets. By the end of the week, 3 more should have bought their tickets (from what they've told me). I'm really hoping and praying that we do not have more than 40 people!!!

#3 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:10 AM

We have 21. I really can't forsee anyone else decided to book. Like I've told the FI, I'm not really partial to who shows up, aslong as our parents and we are there thats good enough for me!!!

#4 ultimateme143

• 70 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

Too Many. We have 46 as of right now. We are getting married at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. We chose a destination wedding because my FH has such a small family and I have a HUGE one. I thought we would be able to weed out most of them but it doesn't look like it. He has 7 people, that leave 39 for me (and thats not everyone). Goodness!!!

#5 Bridget810

• 168 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:26 AM

It's looking like it will be around 25 to 30 people for me. No one has booked yet (though to be fair, we haven't made any reservations ourselves), so that number may increase or decrease.

#6 RRsmile

• 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

I have 46 booked at this point and still waiting for more that said "they are definitely coming". RSVP's are due back Feb 1st...I am actually hoping more book but airfare has gone up so I guess we'll see...I know I'm going to be disappointed that there are going to be last minute people who bail. I can't help but be upset about the fact that everyone has had a year to put $ aside and book.

#7 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:35 PM

With 8 months in total with STD and everything, we will have 40 people if no one bails last minute....The last deposit was due today so I don't htink anyone will pull out.

#8 Spazz

• VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

We had 83 at the Riu Ocho Rios in Jamaica last May.

#9 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

I think we are going to have 25-30 at Dreams Tulum. Who knows though because some people are complaining about the price. If 25 show up that would be perfect

#10 BeautifulBridetoBe

• 147 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:14 PM

We should have no more than 54...29 have already booked and the other 25 are waiting...

Interested in sharing a Photographer: May 9 - 16, 2009
                      Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicPM me if interested....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users