Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kburton

kburton
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Has anyone ever been to Dreams La Ramona in the Dominican Republic? I think it's fairly new since 2008. If anyone has done any research, I would love to know about it. We are thinking about going there for our Honeymoon!

Thanks!

#2 lololola

lololola
    • 156 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hey, I am from Denver too and we're looking into Dreams La Romana for our wedding also. I don't know if you have decided anything since your post, but I have requested all the info and as soon as I get some of their literature, I'll let you know. I was thinking about their ulitmate wedding package since the price seems outstanding and looks to offer more than other resorts.

My parents have a timeshare at the Dreams in Los Cabos, so I have been to a Dreams resort before and am at least familiar with the company. Compared to the other AIs I have been to, it is much nicer and the food much better than comparable resorts. That at least, makes me slightly more comforted when choosing a resort I've never been to before.

Anyway, I'll let you know more info when I find it out. I feel like I've searched the net and can hardly find anything on the place, even when it was Sunscapes...

#3 kburton

kburton
      • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hi...thanks for responding! I thought my FI gave up on this but then last night he mentioned we should go. His mom has a timeshare that we would trade for this resort and then pay to have the all-inclusive. I looked on trip advisor and found a few reviews with some saying the food wasn't good but honestly, I think that's a gamble anywhere. It would probably be easier if we talked over email...I'm not on this board too much anymore. Can you email me when you get the information? I would LOVE to know any information you find. Email: kellyraeburton at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

#4 lololola

lololola
        • 156 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:28 PM

Of course! I only requested it last week, so I don't know how long it takes them to mail out things, but as soon as I get the info, I'll pass it along!

Have a good day and enjoy this great weather we are having!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users