Photo

Which photo package did you go with? (RIU resorts)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soon2bmrsn

soon2bmrsn
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

I'm getting married at the RIU Palace Tropical Bay in April and not sure which photography/video package to pick.

The most basic photo pkg is (24) 5 x 7s, with same digital negatives. Do they only take 24 pics? Or do they take a bunch but you only get copies of 24 that you choose?

We are getting the video service for sure and they have a pkg with 24 pics and video for $600...or for $640 you get 100 images on CD, the DVD and 10 5 x 7s.

What did everyone else choose? Were you happy with the package/pictures/video, etc? Did you have to tell them what poses or picture you want or were they good with telling you what to do? I am not good at "posing" and need all the direction I can get!

Thanks!

#2 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
    • 402 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:27 PM

I am interested to know the answer to this question as well...but I have an additional question.
      I know with the package you get the pics you choose on disk in high res, but do you get a copy of all the pics in low res? If so what res and do they have watermarks?
      I edit photos for my website all the time and can do my own. I just want a decent copy of all my photos and not have to pay a large sum for them.
      Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
      http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#3 bellemiche

bellemiche
      • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

They take a BUNCH of pictures and you get to look at all of them on their computer and choose (at the RTB). We did the 24 pictures with the disc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users