They all look so beautiful from the websites. How do you start narrowing down? I am feeling overwhelmed

I have never been to Mexico, so if flying into Cancun airport (a must for us with close family in UK, California and Michigan) would you be able to look at resorts in Cancun itself, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen? Other areas too?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaynayf1 View Post
I am looking at the Occidental xcaret as well. Does anyone have any stories or good advice to give? thanks

Go into the search bar at the top right hand corner of the page and type in Occidental Grand Xcaret. That should bring up the posts regarding this resort. I am always searching around for more information on this resort and as I find it I try and post it. Maybe I'll do a little more searching today and see what I can come up with.

I believe the Grand Palladium is around the same price as the OGX. I dont know much about it as far as weddings go though. Maybe do a search on trip advisor and see what you can come up with for reviews. Its time consuming but some of the reviews might be helpfull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagsieMexico View Post

I have never been to Mexico, so if flying into Cancun airport (a must for us with close family in UK, California and Michigan) would you be able to look at resorts in Cancun itself, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen? Other areas too?

Thanks!

yes, that is the airport for those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaynayf1 View Post
Hello, what are the prices for the palladium, are they resonable? I havent found much information on this particular resort
here are approx. june 2007 rates, double occupancy, includes tax.

grand palladium: $240 per night
white sands: $255 per night