Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Dreams Los Cabos Brides

Most of our friends are staying 4 nights. They paid around $1000 including airfare from southern CA. My family from WI is paying about $170/pp per night plus $490 for airfare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
so did you ladies find that TAs gave you better rates than internet booking sites?
omg yes! Tammy (host) is my TA and got me waayyyyy better rates than I could get anywhere else. I have occasionally found similar pricing on Expedia, but it's a random sale and there's no way I would be able to get all my guests to book at that price at that time. My room block rate applied no matter when my guests booked (at least, I should say, when I could GET them to book- but that's a story that's been rehashed too much already! lol) and I was able to reserve rooms over a weekend that has been sold out online for literally months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Tara - are you thinking of switching your location again?
You know me so well! blush2.gif I always feel the need to research the crap out of things before I make a decision.... it's proving to be a serious downfall these days! I just saw that so many people chose that place and thought.. 'Hmm, it must be good. I should check into it!'

yes I agree with sarah, Tammy is my TA as well and she has been a lifesaver for me! The room block worked out perfectly and I had no issues at all with guests not having rooms!

GET A TA IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!!