#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

contact TA Dina for more info...
New Kids Land Cruise Gig
Boy band New Kids On The Block is to hit the high seas for a concert cruise.

The former teen heartthrobs have signed up for a special New Kids-themed three-day boat trip around the Caribbean, which will see performances from the group and special "meet and greet" sessions for the fans.

But the band members, who reunited in 2008 following a 14-year hiatus, insist playing on a cruise ship does not mean their comeback has been a failure.

Singer Joey McIntyre tells People.com, "We're gonna perform on a ship, on a cruise. John Mayer has done these things before, our manager tells us this is not a cheesy thing. It's not a step back."

The cruise is planned for May and will set sail from Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

• Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

no way! now i almost wish we werent going on our honeymoon in april. almost.

tammy! you are evil!

#3 Spazz

• VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

I saw that on People.com today and forwarded it to Mike asking if that could be our 1 year anniversary trip (it's planned for the weekend of our anniversary). Yeah, like he would ever agree to that!

#4 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

What??! How cool! I love Joey's statement...John Mayer did it so back off haters! lol

#5 *Kerin28*

• 202 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

I went to their concert in Ct a couple months back. It was a great show!!

#6 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

Sooo I just told FI the Wedding is Off...Because I need to spend that money on the NKOTB cruise!!!! LOL I wanna go!!! The Concert was the best time I have had in a long time! I love them!! I will be insanely jealous of anyone who goes, but I really hope someone from here goes so we can hear all about it!! :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#7 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

That sounds so fun! I was definitely a fan back in the day!

#8 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:41 PM

OMG! That would be an awesome girl's trip! Kate, Abbie, Jenny, Christa! Wanna go? LOL

#9 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

I am SO in Erin! When will be booking our cruise? HaHa! I so wish!
                My Babies
                "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#10 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

I had such a great time at the concert, that a girls cruise trip would most definately be sooooo much fun with them. I totally can't make the cruise, but I am still going to tell the group of friends that I went to the concert with.
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users