Anyone use DigiPix (Pepe Manzanilla) as their photographer?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PhillyGal

• 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hi all,
    i'm wondering if anyone used Digipix? I am having such an issue with them. I had my wedding on a Saturday night. They told me to come Sunday morning to pick my 50 included pictures that I already paid for that came with my package. Nobody was in the Photo Shop when they said they would be, and I had to leave the resort to start my honeymoon. They put the pics up online on their website 3 weeks later but the thumbnails are so small. How do i pick my pictures when I can't see them? And he's good about responding to my emails but says that they have to stay this size because of copyright reasons. The slideshow feature on the website doesn't work. And if you try to sign in to buy the pictures (like my guests may want to do), that doesn't work either. So, i keep telling him that I had a 100 people at my wedding, so people are obviously going to want to buy pictures. But they're not, if they can't log in OR see what they are purchasing. Anyone use their services? What was your experience?

#2 PrettyPeaches

• 46 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

I was planning on using his services, as he is the photographer that comes with the resort I am getting married at.. I haven't used his services yet.. so I can't help you out!

Have you had your issues resolved?

#3 pepemanzanilla

• 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

to the administrator .

this is a complait that does not have any sense , of course you will never know what is the real intention of the people that ask you for bigger thumbnails on a private gallery , we had had only in 2008 over 140 weddings done in jamaica in the differnt resorts that we offer our services , an non of them ever complaint about the size of the thumbnails wich is about 8 times biger than the default size given by windows, i will like to ask the moderators in this forum to remove such a post due to the direct comments from some of our former clients and new ones , please feel welcome to visit my web site and our client area where you can see the size of our previews , thanks

Pepe Manzanilla

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

pepe, the original poster has a right to post a review of what she deems is a fair assessment of your work. if you do not agree with it, then you can respond in a polite and professional manner.

it is best that you try to work out these complaints with YOUR client above.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Hi, I feel so bad that you're having this issue. I am using Misha Earle. For all future Jamaican brides -she has been wonderful. Her work is awesome. Her work is phenomenol and she's reasonably priced. I'm so excited to work with her. She lives in Jamaica and has helped put me in touch with a local florist and coordinator. If you haven't found a photographer here is her website - Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

#6 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

Oops! I'll tryb again.... Sorry! Here is her site;

#7 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

I think your concerns are valid. I don't see why he cannot email larger pictures with a watermark on them. I really hope everything works out for you. Keep us updated.
              One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#8 krissy2009

• 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:33 AM

Thanks u spoiled me, Misha's work is fab!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users