Photo

Cancun PHOTOGRAPHERS

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#171 Vanny1313

Vanny1313
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:14 AM

Did you get any info on Octavio? Did you end up using him? My fiance and I are getting married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun and are considering using Octavio. Any info on him would be great!

#172 c+j

c+j
    • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

I was just married at RPLA on 7.23.10 and used Cecilia Dumas, she IS AMAZING.  My hubby and I have always feared our wedding pictures turning out horrible, since we are both un-photogenic, but the pictures somehow turned out awesome.  Cecilia was great, told us when we looked tense or when the smiles were forced, she even made us laugh and snapped a few candid moments.  She also had a TON of ideas and locations to photograph us.

Our Slideshow!

http://www.yourphoto...video.php?id=46 

#173 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
      • 335 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by sunitam 

Hi Ladies :)

I started this thread a long time ago, after I had booked Dreams Cancun for my wedding this past January and was doing a lot of research to find the best possible photographer! Well I found him and he was AMAZING. His name is Jeremy Gilliam and he is from Dallas. He flew to Cancun for our wedding and was there for 8 hours and captured all moments of our wedding and reception. I recieved over 1200 amazing pictures from Jeremy and he also just put us up on his website:

http://jeremygilliam.com/

Check them out and definitely contact Jeremy if you like his work. I truely enjoyed having him photograph us. And I loved that we had him there all day and got all of the pictures.

Sunita

Hey Sunita, this thread has turned into a great resource for so many brides!  I had a fantastic time at your wedding, and we created some killer images!  To check out Sunita's blog post you can go here: http://jeremygilliam.com/weddings/sunita-and-nate-married-in-cancun/

#174 ashmartorana

ashmartorana
        • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

thank you for posting this is helpful!

#175 catherine1982neil

catherine1982neil
          • Site Supporter
          • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:22 AM

I thought i was the only one struggling to find a photographer. Thank you so much for starting this thread x

#176 Ashleyciv

Ashleyciv
            • 107 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys! Im in the same boat..ive been searching and searching for photographers and when i find one i like..of course they are out of my price range. If anyone has any suggestions for a creative, good  photographer under $1500 please share!! I know this is an extremely low budget compared to what alot of photographers charge but its really all our budget allows and I still want good pictures and not just posed shots!!

#177 katrina305

katrina305
              • 91 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

Octavio Montes is under 1500.  His work looks nice and he responds fast.

#178 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

Try Sascha Gluck he is very reasonable and work is great from the pictures that I have seen.

#179 Ashleyciv

Ashleyciv
                  • 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

Thanks! Im thinking of going with octavio..hes priced very reasonably!!

#180 katrina305

katrina305
                    • 91 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

I was going to go with octavio, but instead I just booked Ivan Luckie!! I love his work! And he is such a nice guy!!  IMO he's worth the extra money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users