Photo

Cancun PHOTOGRAPHERS

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#141 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:14 AM

Hey Nicole, as a fellow photographer I know that I'm always happy to be contacted by potential clients inquiring about pricing. Matt and Sol are really nice and I'm sure they would love to hear from you. As pricing always changes it is best to contact them directly and ask for information. If they are out of your budget range, then move on knowing that you have the most correct information directly from them. Good luck!

#142 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
    • 394 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:33 AM

You rock! Its so nice not to have to re-invent the wheel. Moon Palace has a no vendor policy, so my photographer will have to be "guests." My challenge will be finding another bride to share a photog with. Wish me luck!

#143 Cheri

Cheri
      • 110 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hey All! Check out Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna. He's very reasonable with great references. I love some of the other mentioned photographers as well,(Del Sol, Claudia) but with 3 little kiddos it's hard to justify spending that kind of money. Samuel is quick to respond to emails too! Happy choosing!

#144 nbills511

nbills511
        • 164 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cheri
          Hey All! Check out Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna. He's very reasonable with great references. I love some of the other mentioned photographers as well,(Del Sol, Claudia) but with 3 little kiddos it's hard to justify spending that kind of money. Samuel is quick to respond to emails too! Happy choosing!
          Thanks for providing that recommendation! I email Samuel this evening to find availability and pricing. Reasonable prices is very appealing!! :)

#145 nbills511

nbills511
          • 164 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:00 PM

You guys were right...Samuel is very quick! I had a response within a few hours!!

#146 nicitica

nicitica
            • 186 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

I am paying for airfare and room for my photog and it's costing less than all of the quotes (and he'll be there all weekend). Total cost is $1800 - $1900. Not sure if you considered that at all. This does not include an album, but my friend is giving it to me as my wedding gift. She is also a photog for weddings. I'm excited to have him capture the day before and the day after too! He is psyched about adding this to his portfolio, and a trip to MX for him! He's Mexican and speaks Spanish which is also a bonus. :o)
              Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#147 jdls1114

jdls1114
              • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

Hi everyone -

Im looking for a photographer and found a website for Fine Art Studio Mexico. Has anyone used them??

#148 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
                • 312 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

does anyone know who the photographer they use if i just stick with one of the packages included with the wedding? I emailed my WC to ask if I can see some samples or their work but I still haven't heard back from her. That was 2 weeks ago!

#149 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
                  • 335 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mrs.timpone
                    does anyone know who the photographer they use if i just stick with one of the packages included with the wedding? I emailed my WC to ask if I can see some samples or their work but I still haven't heard back from her. That was 2 weeks ago!
                    If you are at Dreams Cancun, I believe that they usually use Juan Navarro Juan Navarro Photographer

#150 breens

breens
                    • 107 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Just as an FYI, if you are looking for destination photographer, we used divine light, couple out of Tampa Florida, and they did a fabulous job! I would check them out if you are still looking for a photographer Divine Light Wedding Photography, Florida & Destination Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users