dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:35 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

#12 chika

chika
    • 147 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

Congratulations and good choice of resort! Any questions, ask me! :)

#13 LisaB

LisaB
      • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:49 PM

Congrats!!!
        Happy plainning!!!

#14 Lynette

Lynette
        • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chika
          Congratulations and good choice of resort! Any questions, ask me! :)
          Awesome!
          Thanks much.

#15 KLO

KLO
          • 1,084 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

& Congrats!

#16 Dianna

Dianna
            • 358 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:04 PM

Welcome to the forum!! :)

#17 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
              • 295 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

Hello!!!!
                Welcome to the forum...

i am thinking of 2010 as well....i was thinking b/t dreams cabo and paradisus PR or PC or even dreams punta cana...paradisus has sent me a could of responces via email but dreams only sent me one very vaige responce and its so frustrating. i wanted to go to cabo in march to see the dreams and do eveyrthign in person but cabo is so expensive this march. so i was thinking of goign to punta cana dreams now...have u been there? anything to share with me on what your plannign expereince has been with them so far?
                "

#18 chika

chika
                • 147 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by babiexoxo
                  Hello!!!!
                  Welcome to the forum...

i am thinking of 2010 as well....i was thinking b/t dreams cabo and paradisus PR or PC or even dreams punta cana...paradisus has sent me a could of responces via email but dreams only sent me one very vaige responce and its so frustrating. i wanted to go to cabo in march to see the dreams and do eveyrthign in person but cabo is so expensive this march. so i was thinking of goign to punta cana dreams now...have u been there? anything to share with me on what your plannign expereince has been with them so far?
                  I had a really good planning experience with them. Never had any issues with email - though I did find sometimes it wasa few days before I heard back, and not all my questions were answered. But one thing to know, is that once you get there everything gets arranged, and there is no problem. They do this a few times a day, every day, and so they know how to make your wedding unique and special - just the way you want it. You don't need to arrange things ahead of time, so just relax! Pick out what you want, make lots of notes, send it to them in an email and worry about it only once you sit down to meet with them on the resort. At least, that's if you choose Dreams Punta Cana! :)

Happy Planning, and feel free to write me a PM if you have any more questions, or ask here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users