Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

Mexican in Savannah?

I need some help from anybody who lives in or near Savannah, GA. I need to know if there is any good Mexican restaurants in that area. We plan on having our reception at a restaurant that can accomidate a group of 40-50. Please any info is appreciated.

~Samie~

Hi,

Savannah is my very favorite city. I don't live too far from there, but I never eat Mexican there. I have a friend I can ask though. If you want to email me at jill@jillhiggins.com I will let you know (I may forget to check this thread again). I will go email her right now.

You might want to check out the website yelp.com-- I use it a lot to check the reputations of restaurants when I am traveling to new areas. There isn't a ton of commentary for Savannah, but what's there might help you out!

Good Luck!

Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazali View Post
Carlito's has good food and fun atmosphere, and it's downtown.

119 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Savannah, GA 31401
(912) 232-2525
Thank You! I have been wondering about this since I posted this thread.

I would definatly be careful telling me that! I may contact you every couple of days with questions...HaHa. Do you know how far Carlito's is from Tybee Island....Oh...wait....that is what mapquest is for...DUH!

I just realized that in my original post I said nothing of Carlito's, but this is exactly the place I was thinking of when I wrote this thread. Great (BDW) Minds Think Alike! You are so awesome. I read that Carlito's had great reviews online, but wanted somebody who had actually been there.

Oh, and let me mention that Juarez on Broughton St. has really good drinks, but the food is not so great. The prices are really low, so there's always a lot of people there.