Photo

Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#191 KCB2011

KCB2011
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Aphrodite - that totally makes sense, and is much easier since your guests are all booking together (we don't have that since we have people in multiple countries so the coordination was a nightmare...)  I think your timeline is great and that way you have a little extra time just incase!

#192 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
    • 178 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

I do have a wedding website though I didn't have it at the time that I sent the save the dates out.  We did things kind of quickly there because I had just gotten engaged on December 7th and sent out the STDs in mid-January.

I will include the website on my invitaitons though.

Thanks for agreeing with my timeline! It makes me feel MUCH better! LOL

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

That makes total sense Aphrodite! :) you're on the right track.

You already sent out the Save the date which is always good, have you done a wedding website? I have one and I put all the information needed to book the trip on it, I had a couple of guests that were ready to book or leave a deposit and would be fine without receiving the invitation first in order to do it.

#193 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
      • 178 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

Thanks again everyone for the vote of confidence in my timeline!

@Winniethepiglet - I like your idea of the keepsake as well.

We have our group rate reserved - I just had to have 10 people pay upfront in like the first 2 weeks to ensure the group rate. So we did that with us, my parents and my bridal party.

#194 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

Hey girls, brides and travelers!!!

One more posting of this so I can help someone out!

If you are getting married or traveling to the Dominican Republic BETWEEN JULY 9 and JULY 23 (not before and not after) I have a discount for American Airlines for 5% off if you would like to use it. As long as you are flying TO PUJ and FROM PUJ roundtrip you can use it. It takes about 30-40$ off and now a days, every little bit counts for our guests...

PM me if you want to use it, I'll be happy to give you the promo code and help people out, everyone is so awesome on this website.

Natalie

#195 britb618

britb618
          • Site Supporter
          • 111 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Deniz, I am getting married there in December! I'd love to hear your reviews when you get back! <3 How has planning been? 

#196 britb618

britb618
            • Site Supporter
            • 111 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Check out huellas del caribe on facebook, or hdcphoto.com! I am using them for my wedding and they look amazing :) good luck! 

#197 Sabrinaa

Sabrinaa
              • 54 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hi Ladies!

I've just booked Dreams La Romana for December 17, 2011.  I was going to book at the Melia Caribe in Punta Cana but was getting very frustrated with all the additional costs they were tacking on....the $1000 for the outside photographer, $500 to use the beach gazebo...it just made me feel unsettled.  Also, their drink prices for private receptions seemed a bit ridiculous.... So my fiance and I decided to go with Dreams La Romana instead because they have a similar gazebo and no charge for it! 

#198 LovestruckFilms

LovestruckFilms
                • 30 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Hello Dominican Republic Brides!

We are Higher Definition Media, and we create cinematic wedding films.  By employing the same skills, techniques, and equipment used in the motion picture industry, Higher Definition Media is able to produce wedding films that are truly worthy of Hollywood. With a prior background in shooting commercials, music videos, and independent films, HDM is able to bring a fresh, sophisticated, cinematic look to each of the weddings we capture.  We would love to talk about your wedding!  Check out clips of our work at: www.hdmweb.com 

#199 britb618

britb618
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 111 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

Thanks for the info HD Media! 

#200 mynda

mynda
                    • 20 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

hi ladies

i will get married in cayo levantado on the 23rd of june 2011 so excited!!!!!!

gran bahia principe cayo levantado

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users