Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#111 jen419

jen419
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hi ladies,

I will be getting married at the Dreams Punta Cana on April 19th, 2008. Anyome have any questions about this resort feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help. Happy planning to everyone!!!

#112 Copita

Copita
    • 979 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:13 AM

I'm not sure if I've posted here before but I'm getting married 7/5/08 at Iberostar Punta Cana and then from there we're off to the Majestic Colonial to enjoy the rest of our weddingmoon. I'm getting really exciting cause it's really close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#113 Heidi G

Heidi G
      • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Hello Everyone!

I'm getting married at the Colony Bay Resort in January 2009. It's a brand new resort, just opened January 2008.

#114 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:05 PM

Hey DR brides... I am going to Riu Palace Macao in 2 weeks and thought I would offer to you ladies to take any pics or gather any info. I am taking pics of the gazebo and Caribe Grill for BCBride. Anything else I can do?

#115 Otis1230

Otis1230
          • 130 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

anyone back from the paradisus punta cana- wondering how the new rooms, restaurants look. royal service was changed too- any feedback
            Michael & Lisa
            April 25th, 2008
            Paradisus Punta Cana

#116 jammies1234

jammies1234
            • 45 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:53 AM

I'd love to hear about any of the above info Otis requested. I'm booked for April 16, 2009 at Paradisus Punta Cana now I just need to figure out how to make one pof those little bannaers that goes on the bottom of my posts

#117 shellb

shellb
              • 533 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:48 AM

I can answer the siggy part:

Under the BDW General -> Forum News & Updates -> Siggy Help & testing
                There's a post-it on Tickers for your Siggy

It's really easy, I did it using the Ticker Factory link provided to get the tags needed to put in the signature. Just be sure to read the instructions. I didn't quite fully read the first time and it messed me up.

#118 ccsquinty

ccsquinty
                • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:21 AM

I'm getting married at Melia Caribe Tropical resort on November 6, 2008!

#119 shellb

shellb
                  • 533 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:08 AM

Congrats, aren't the gazebo and the grounds beautiful! I am getting married there too in late April of 2009. You'll definitely have to share your review of the place after you are married there.

I've posted a thread for Melia Caribe Tropical resort specific Q&A as well so we can share some of our questions/answers.

#120 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jen419
                      Hi ladies,

I will be getting married at the Dreams Punta Cana on April 19th, 2008. Anyome have any questions about this resort feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help. Happy planning to everyone!!!
                      Congrats! We share the same DW date and DW country!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users