Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#101 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

I'm getting married at Ocean Blue on 10th July 2008. I'm just in the process of getting my invitations posted, were not bothering with STDs.

#102 Debs

• VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:24 PM

Wow, lots of Ocean Blue brides now!! YAY!

#103 klp1979

• 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

Looks like I am the lone Riu Palace Macao bride! We are heading down to Punta Cana for our wedding at the end of January (wedding date is the 29th to be exact!)

#104 foxytv

• VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:24 PM

Wow -- there sure are lots of OB/OS brides!

#105 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

Hi girls! I finally picked my resort. I feel so relieved now, it's great! I am getting married Nov 2008 at the Paradisus Palma Real. Just waiting for confirmation from the judge to make sure my date is okay. I'm so excited!
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#106 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

I am thinking on the Melia Caribe Tropical or the Ocean Blue/Sands? Our main thing is cost for our guests. For those DR brides that have chosen either, what were you're reasons for choosing the one you did?

#107 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

I chose the hotel based on the wedding package and the cost for guests. I am going to the Majestic where the wedding package was a little more than I wanted and didn't include everything I wanted but it was way cheaper for our guests.

#108 Debs

• VIP Member
                • 7,104 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

To be honest we chose ocean blue because the wedding was free and the price was on target for what we wanted to pay, and what we thought our guests could afford :)

#109 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

We chose ocean blue because it was a good price, the wedding was free and it looked like a really good resort for our three children. Something to do for all of them as we have two teenagers (18,17) and a 7 year old.

They have a bowling alley, climbing wall, kids club and a disco. I'm sure there are other things aswell so there should be lots for them to do and of course lots of bars for us!! (Although i'm usually in bed by 9pm with the 7 year old, but perhaps not this holiday as its my wedding!!!!)

#110 jarauz

• 251 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:19 PM

Hello Ladies,

I'll be getting married May 22, 2009 at the Paradisus Punta Cana. I have already booked and started the process. Anyone wanting information pleasem PM me ur email and I will send you the complete package and info that the wedding planner sent me. Anyone wanting information on Paradisus Palma Real also let me know I was jus there in August for my friends wedding and it was beautiful.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Jessica & Omar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users