How much did BD/Boudiour shoot cost?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 leahstafford

• 713 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

You will find that this will range depending on your location. I know photographers in the midwest who charge around 100-200. East coast like NYC some are 1000+ and same for the west coast. I think the average though is around $350-$450 but what you can get will vary greatly!

#12 laybar

• 249 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Kristy!
      Some of us are doing a group session, so we're only paying $150 for the session and pics. We're all paying an additional $100 for hair and make-up. I'm doing the book on my own since it's a lot cheaper than paying an additional $150.

Her non-group/normal price for the session and pics is $250.
      who did you use in NY?

#13 Jessica&Adam

• 159 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by tylersgirl
        I just talked to my photographer. She has done photography for years, but never a BD shoot. She wants me to be her model to show other bride-to-be's who potentially want to do a BD shoot with her. I am so excited! She is paying for the posh hotel and all the pics. All I have to do is buy the hard back book (around $100).
        OMG who is your photog? I'd love to contact her, and maybe possibly even use her! I'm in Texas too so that might be a possibility (and a huge $$ saver) for me!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users