Photo

Petal Toss Wording

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

Umm Jess, how come we haven't seen pics of your cones? (petal toss cones that is, lol)

#42 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

LOL! I think you actually did see my cones in that VS bustier pic I sent you....I need to take some pics of my stuff (ie. petal cones, etc.). I'm planning to do a thread like Nicole's and Sarah's with all my stuff, but haven't got to it yet. Been soooo busy freaking out about all that I have to do in the next few weeks.

I'll try to take a pic of my cones tonight and post them tomorrow for you :)
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#43 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

I hear ya, The only things I have left are the DIY stuff that I've been putting off, and of course dress fittings, hair appointments and such.. When do you leave for Cabo? OH BTW, be sure to tell Maye to remind me to give you the bouquet starfish. I have it in my notes but that way I won't forget.

#44 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

okay, but isn't Natalie going to use it too? I guess if you give it to Maye, I can get it from her and then get it to Natalie (she gets married the day before me). We leave on 6/18, when do you leave?
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#45 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:57 PM

Is natalie using Maye as well? We are leaving June 2nd... I'll actually be back from our wedding and hopefully have shared some non pro pics before you leave.. :-)

#46 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:35 PM

I hope to see some of your pics before I leave! i don't think Natalie is using Maye, but I plan to meet with Maye during the week anyway so I could probably get it from her and get it to Natalie....we'll figure it out!
              My new man....Donovan

#47 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                Very cute Tammy!

Here's what I did. I'm soooo running out of time, so I bought organza bags at Walmart- $4.86 for 12, and used fake petals for demonstration, but we will have real red petals at the wedding.
                I printed the wording on my champagne cardstock...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

That is exactly what mine look like. I even used the same wording (with our names of course!).

#48 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

Here are the cones I made with the fans that they will be placed on top of. I still need to make the little tags with the verse, which I'll stick in the back of the cone. The colors in the picture are not true...it was getting dark and the flash made it look even worse. Click the image to open in full size.
                  My new man....Donovan

#49 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

Jess those are super cute.. I love the paper you used.. UGH now I may re-think the paper I'm using..

#50 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                    • 1,876 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:09 PM

Tammy......where is your picture? I wanna see your cones, baby!!
                      I'm sure your paper is beautiful. I just had a ton of this paper left over from my invites and I thought I'd try to coordinate all my papers.
                      My new man....Donovan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users