Tan Lines & Weight gain in 3 days???

**~Jenn~**

Sooo..Since my Wedding is less then 6 Months away...My Brain is consumed with everything that has to do with Weddings and Planning and Dieting and oh so much.

I spent so much time online last night trying to figure out my center Pieces, I actually had trouble sleeping because these center pieces kept popping up and stressing me out in my sleep!! LOL

Anyway...So I started thinking about everything and how I hope to be at least 30lbs lighter and that I'm gonna go to the Tanning salon to get a "Base" tan before we leave....and how once we get down there, we'll be stress free...But then I thought of something.....We will be there 3 and 1/2 days before our wedding....I'm gonna wanna eat and enjoy myself obviously...But I wonder, how much weight can you gain in 3 and 1/2 days?? Am I going to have to be miserable until Wedding day?? (Yes I am whinning about food because I am dieting and not liking it..LOL)

Also...I hope to be able to relax in the sun to work on my tan and I was thinking about Tan lines.

Now, I didn't get my dress yet (I know :-( ), but it will most likely be strapless...So am I going to have to wear tube tops until Wedding day? LOL or at least during the day.

So if I didnt have enough to worry about...I am just adding things as days pass!! LOL

Anyone else have these "issues" while planninghuh.gif

On a Side OT note...I know alot of you have had issues with Friends and whose not attending and all that drama. I have had a little drama, but nothing too serious and it was with my Brother.

But I am noticing that some of my friends who cant make it, They totally don't wanna really hear about the Wedding. I mean, Even tough it's all I think about, Its not all I talk about, because I know how annoying that can be. However...Since it's basically what;s going on in my life, I do mention it and I feel like Certai friends kind of listen then change the subject. It pisses me off a little. I mean, I listen to all your EX boyfriend Crap 24/7 can you at least hear about my Center pieces!!! LMAO

But, I do have friends who are just as consumed by my Wedding as I am, which is why they are in my Wedding party, so there ya go!

Sorry for the long rant...I needed a break from trying to figure everything out. I have so much left to do and without this Forum I would be so lost.

Of course without this forum I would have more money too!! LOL All the good Ideas here are making me want them and making my Budget go up too!! Hahahahaha..But thats ok...I Love it!! smile29.gif

rolleyes.gifI thought about the tan line and weight gain too. I have already purchased 2 bandeau top baithing suits from victoria secret which are the strapless kind. And I don't think you can really gain too much weight in 3 days.(I Hope...because i plan on eating and drinking alot too rolleyes.gif ) i plan on doing the morning water arobics...hopefully that will balance it out a little lol

My record is 5 lb in 2 days. If think it was more body chemistry than real weight gain though :) Instead of dieting your last three days just rule out certain killers such as margaritas (more sugar would be... a coke maybe ?), things with too much sodium (to avoid water retention)... but still enjoy yourself ?

You have to be really careful with tan lines! Its best to have a "base" tan and use lots of sunscreen. As long as your not doing any serious tanning a nice tan glow with look great. Just be careful and don't get a big burn going on.

As for how much weight gain you can put on in 3 days. It can be very significant depending on how your taking it off. You should not be doing anything drastic for your own health. If your working hard at it and your feel great... a great attitude will look 100% better than a "smaller" bride with sever mood swings.

Remember... this is your day and your time to enjoy a milestone in your life. Work hard, play hard and have fun! Beutiful images come from the heart... and being a photographer... its not size that makes a beautiful image.

Best of luck with everything.

Im not really concerned with either. Im not going to put on enough weight in 3 days to jeopardize the fit of my dress. As for tan lines -- I could care less if I have tan lines in my wedding pictures. Im on vacation, Im going to have tan lines. I'd be more worried about my face breaking out or getting Montazuma's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Im not really concerned with either. Im not going to put on enough weight in 3 days to jeopardize the fit of my dress. As for tan lines -- I could care less if I have tan lines in my wedding pictures. Im on vacation, Im going to have tan lines. I'd be more worried about my face breaking out or getting Montazuma's....
Your right,...I like the way you think! However, now I am worried about breaking out and Montazumas!! Hahahaha :-)
well, we can't control everything, so whatever happens, happens I guess :)