Sign in to follow this  
Mishi

I really really missed you girls!!!

I had to post this thread because I really missed all of you girls! Anyone that has been on here for 2 years or more may remember me but I was on here alot in 2006 and 2007. All of my girlfriends live far away and I had no help with my wedding except for this forum. I fell in love with so many of you and know my wedding would not have been the same without all of you guys imput.

Anyway shortly after the wedding my life went to chaos and I have been absent for about a year. I came back recently and have been getting updates on everyone since I have been gone. It is so exciting to see how beautiful everyone's weddings turned out!

Just wanted to say I missed you girls and I am back and excited to start contributing again. Hope everyone is having a great 2009 so far.

PS. I got married in the Dominican Republic (in a non AI/Resort) and honeymooned in another part of the DR and Anguilla... so if any of you have specific questions about any of that... I'm here smile03.gif

welcome back! we've been getting a few old timers wink.gif back lately, its nice to see everyone again!

Mishi! I certainly remember you. You disappeared shortly after I joined the forum, but during my planning and thread searches, several of your posts came up - so I already feel like I know you! Welcome back!