Sign in to follow this  
townie princess

Jack Bauer is soooo hot!!!

HEY--Been waiting for a post! I can't wait either. Is it me or are there some major gaps in between seasons (i.e. what happened to the last president and his illness, who is this new chick (president, the list goes on). I don't think Jack B is hot but i can see where his heroism can make me cheer! I do have a personal chant complete with cheers (which my FI hates)!!!!! But we have our 24 cult , I mean die ard fans and we text each other during commercials with questions and comments--NO PHONE CALLS allowed during the show unless it is life and death! Pitiful righthuh.gif!!

Unfortunately I have a standing appt tomorrow night and will miss the 2nd episode. And I don't have a DVR!!! BUMMER!!!!

My fmil LOVES Jack Bauer so much that my fi gave her this action figure for Christmas. She loved it! We had some fun with him....

Click the image to open in full size.

for some reason even though I rotate and save he's till upside down. I guess it's because he's a kick ass super hero!

Its not bauer its just keifer sutherland in general lol I had the hots for him in lost boys!! yum lmao i've got all the seasons on dvd but i'm only up to season 3 lol it takes me ages to get into them and then when i do i can't turn it off lol

I'm obsessed with 24 & Keifer/Jack! LOL

I was annoyed when they had the 2 hour premiere that came on in December although the season wasn't starting till January. I felt like it was a big tease!!!

I absolutely can't wait till 8pm tonight!!!! popcorn.gif

And I'm the same way, while its on, I do not want to be disturbed! No phone calls, especially to people who don't watch it, no talking except during commercials, even to DH! LOL

The only phone calls I take or make is to my mom if we happen to have questions or comments.

I can't wait to see what happens this season. The big shocker for me was Tony being involved as a bad guy! And I'm glad that Chloe is still around. I really like her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
Unfortunately I have a standing appt tomorrow night and will miss the 2nd episode. And I don't have a DVR!!! BUMMER!!!!
You can always watch the full episode online!!! Here's the link in case you don't already have it bookmarked:bunny_4.gif

FOX Broadcasting Company: 24

Ok so who do you think is the mole in the agency? I think it's Jeannine Garfallo (sp?), the FBI analyst in the purple shirt.

And Jack is convinced that Tony isn't bad, but after all Tony has been thru, I don't blame him for going rouge - I totally would too!

Last night's episode was good. I don't know how much more of it I can take cuz all thru the episode my heart was racing waiting to see what was coming next!

In terms of the mole, I think its the other agent, Sean. There's something about him that I don't like. He seems sneaky or something! LOL

But I'm sure we'll be surprised as to who it is when they are revealed.

I was also surprised to see that Tony has a boss. I thought he was working for himself.