Sign in to follow this  
JennLizFran

Sandals Antigua & St Lucia

Good afternoon! Are there any Sandals Antigua or St Lucia brides out there? Most of the info I find is on Jamaica (Ocho Rios seems very popular). I'd love some input from anyone dealing with one of these resorts or who has already been. Thanks!

Hi Jen!

What kind of information are you looking for? I've been to both islands and have sen all 4 of the properties! Plus I am one of only 21 Sandals Destination Wedding Certified Specailists in the country!

Ta Jennifer

Jennifer- I know you say you are one of only 21 Sandals Destination Wedding Certified Specailists, but is there a way to see if there is one close to me? (So i can talk face to face?

Thanks!

Oh and Jenn- I plan on getting married on St. Lucia. We're still in the preliminary stages, but we've just been getting information. I think you can ask for Sandals to send a package with information, we have one (somehow) and it is really helpful to see pictures and things on paper. Also, I YouTube weddings on Sandals resorts, just to see what it'll look like, and I have actually been talking to one of the brides I saw. Just a suggestion! When are you getting married?

I have no idea who the others are that participated in the program nor where they are located!

I can sorta understand the comfort level with talking to someone face to face but quite honestly I've been able to answer all of your questions fully and quickly with all of the PM's we've had. smile03.gif

The Ta's here are not compensated for our time and resources in answering questions and sharing the knowledge that we've worked so hard to accumulate! Honestly the only way we get paid is if you book with us and even then we are not compensated till after travel. By using one of the TA's on here you are also supporting the forum and keeping it free for you and other like minded brides to use! It's an amazing resource but it does take a tremendous amount of time and money to keep it up & running seemlessly!

Amelia,

We are looking into St. Lucia and Whitehouse in Jamaica. We are only now cosidering Jamaica because it will be a little less expensive for our guests.....at least the air fare will be. Jennifer has been great with my millions of questions. I plan on using her to book as soon as my fiance makes a final decision. I understand wanting a face to face relationship, but for our DW I just don't see it as an option. I want someone who has great Sandals knowledge and experience. Good Luck!

Amelia- I would love any info you could pass on. I was able to find a wedding pack on Antigua, but nothing on pricing to St. Lucia weddings.

TA Jennifer- We're in the very early stages. We've decided we want to get married at sandals to save some money and make it stress-free. I decided against Jamaica because the island has such a bad rep. I'm looking for info specifically on wedding pricing (we're est 20-30 guests) and on the ceremony and reception sites.

Thanks!

Hi sorry for my delayed response! I 've been insanely busy and also had a couple of bridal shows in there!!

Keep in mind that Jamaica overall will be less expensive and easier to travel to( flights and accomodations) than St. Lucia or Antigua!

I look forward to assisting!

warmest Regards-
TA Jennifer

Ta Jennifer- Great! I'll send you an email to get those, I really appreciate your help! We were thinking about the expense, especially for our guests, and started thinking about getting married at the Sandals Bahamas, and then moving on to St Lucia for the honeymoon. Do you have any brides who have done this? How did it work out for them costwise and stresswise? Thanks!

Ta Jennifer- Great! I'll send you an email to get those, I really appreciate your help! We were thinking about the expense, especially for our guests, and started thinking about getting married at the Sandals Bahamas, and then moving on to St Lucia for the honeymoon. Do you have any brides who have done this? How did it work out for them costwise and stresswise? Thanks!