Sign in to follow this  
pearlygirl

2 Headpiece Bride?

Here's the story.....when I first went dress shopping, I was trying on veils and loved the way they looked. But then I decided that the veil would be too much for me, personally, for a beach wedding. So I bought a very pretty tiara (which is more like a sparkly headband).

This past Friday was my final fitting, and I tried on a veil that I fell in love with and bought that too, especially because it made me feel more "bridey". The owner of the store suggested wearing the tiara around my up-do, and also the veil. I wasn't sure about that, but she handed me a tiara to try on w/ the veil, and I thought it looked pretty. I haven't had a chance to "practice" with my hair yet and I'm wondering if anyone else wore both and what your opinions are on wearing both.

I know it would be easier for opinions if I had pictures to post, but I haven't taken any of the veil/tiara yet.....it's been just FH & I home all weekend and I don't want him to see or take the pics.

You know when I went to try on my dress the consultant also advised that I wear both. I was wondering the same thing could I wear both. is there something written saying thats a no no. Well its our day so I guess we can wear it as we see fit.

You know, with a destination wedding, I am always thinking that I don't want to be too "fancy" and sparkly...BUT then I remember that it's my day, and I will wear what makes me feel comfortable and Beautiful.

If you love the look of both then wear them. It's YOUR day!

Do what you like