2 Headpiece Bride?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pearlygirl

• 97 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:53 AM

Here's the story.....when I first went dress shopping, I was trying on veils and loved the way they looked. But then I decided that the veil would be too much for me, personally, for a beach wedding. So I bought a very pretty tiara (which is more like a sparkly headband).

This past Friday was my final fitting, and I tried on a veil that I fell in love with and bought that too, especially because it made me feel more "bridey". The owner of the store suggested wearing the tiara around my up-do, and also the veil. I wasn't sure about that, but she handed me a tiara to try on w/ the veil, and I thought it looked pretty. I haven't had a chance to "practice" with my hair yet and I'm wondering if anyone else wore both and what your opinions are on wearing both.

I know it would be easier for opinions if I had pictures to post, but I haven't taken any of the veil/tiara yet.....it's been just FH & I home all weekend and I don't want him to see or take the pics.

#2 lodixon

• 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

You know when I went to try on my dress the consultant also advised that I wear both. I was wondering the same thing could I wear both. is there something written saying thats a no no. Well its our day so I guess we can wear it as we see fit.

#3 sofylina

• 113 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

You know, with a destination wedding, I am always thinking that I don't want to be too "fancy" and sparkly...BUT then I remember that it's my day, and I will wear what makes me feel comfortable and Beautiful.
        If you love the look of both then wear them. It's YOUR day!
        Do what you like
        50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users