Sign in to follow this  
Christinamaria22

Majestic Civil Ceremony wording

Anyone married or got the same information as me? I emailed Sandra the WC and i asked her for the civil ceremony wording and she sent me it and then I asked her if the jude would read something other than that wording and she said NO WAY! ANyoine else get the same answer? I just think the wording is so unpersonal......

I am getting married at the Majestic Elegance in November, also in a civil ceremony....now I am worried - is it really bad?!

the wording I believe has to be like it is for legal services. Also, the judge and coordinator would have to translate everything again if there were any changes because the ceremony has the judge say everything first and then the coordinator or someone else translates it to english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinamaria22 View Post
WOW Josh I am really impressed that is a great guide.... will u be makin one for elegance?
yep, the Elegance guide is coming. I am shooting 4 weddings there this week and am meeting with a wedding coordinator to make sure I have all the info I need. If anyone has any specific questions they would like asked be sure to post them and I will do my best to get them answered for you.