dunno where to get married dw newbie

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:13 AM

Welcome to the forum... Sometimes it works best to call the resort just in case they have a cancellation and their database hasn't being updated.... best of luck!

#32 klink

• 98 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!

#33 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
      • 2,171 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

09-09-09 wow... very cool date! Welcome to another Canadian Irina :) Glad to have you here. Let me know if I can help!

#34 jcoop

• 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:39 PM

Welcome! Good luck finding a new place for the wedding, I know that is stressful! But once you get it booked you will feel much better!

#35 Marriott Cancun Weddings

Marriott Cancun Weddings
          • Vendor
          • 147 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

Hi Irina! Welcome to the Forum!!
            I think is a good idea to have your wedding on 999!!! It is a lucky day!
            Many Hotels as ours are still available for that date, so don't worry that you will be able to find the perfect place for your wedding soon!

Warmest Wishes!

Josefina Luna |Sales Executive | Marriott Certified Wedding Planner|
            JW Marriott Cancun Resort & SPA |CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort|
            Ph +52 998 881 2014 |Fax +52 998 881 2024 - |
            email: josefina.luna@marriotthotels.com

#36 KLO

• 1,084 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

& Congrats!

#37 Dianna

• 358 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:50 PM

Welcome to the forum. Have you found any other dates that are available?

#38 Strudel

• 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

Guys, thank you so much for your support and great suggestions! I found the place in Jamaica! And it looks very nice! Somehow I fell in love with all Riu hotels and decided to go for a Riu in Ocho Ros, Jamaica. I thought everything is just perfect and accomodates everyone (my Mom was very concerned about expences having wedding here, in Toronto), but now I ran into a more serious problem than finding the place for my wedding. My Fiancee and I decided to pay for our families so they don't have to worry about expences. My Fiancee's family seems to be happy with our decision, but my parents, especially my Mom is just refusing everything I am suggesting from the very beginning! She doesn't like the fact that somebody will pay for her and that I didn't ask her for advice when planning MY wedding! I don't understand what is going on, my parents love my Fiancee, but they are doing everything possible to absolutely ruin my wedding. We are just so tired of my Mom's attitude and can't find any solution... Did somebody have such an unpleasant experience and knows how to deal with it?

#39 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:04 AM

Welcome to the forum and enjoy you DW planning!!!
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#40 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users