Vote on the best 1st birthday gift!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

I need to buy a 1st birthday gift for our good friend's little girl. Which one do you like best? I will say they are not into the typical this is for girls and this is for boys type of stuff. So, I am hesitant to go with a doll even though I think they are adorable. So, which do you like best?

Lucky Duck Security Blanket: Personalized Lucky Ducky Security Baby Blanket from TakeAStroll.com

Personalized 1st Birthday Bear: Personalized First Birthday Bear by Gund from TakeAStroll Baby Gift Gallery

Personalized 1st Birthday Doll: Personalized My First Birthday Doll by Gund from TakeAStroll Baby Gift Gallery

Thanks for your help!

#2 Cattie

Cattie
    • 594 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:31 AM

Hands down Lucky Ducky!!! What child doesn't have a security blankie!!! I still have the silk from the end of mine I need to sleep with

#3 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

I thought the security blanket was adorable too! I'm just wondering if it's too young for a 1st birthday gift? I guess you don't get much younger than 1 years old but still :).

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

awww i love all of them but i really love the doll....even though they don't typically like the gender type gifts i think it is perfect - plus she can keep it as a momento forever

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

I like the security blanket. AT such a tender age, they rarely appreciate a personalized doll from a regular doll ---lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users