Sign in to follow this  
mimosa123

My Boarding Pass Invite..under construction

Ladies, I started designing my boarding pass. I have compiled different ideas from several boarding passes that I've seen on this board and I thank you all for sharing.

Can you please give me your opinion on what I should change. I want to make sure that it all flows together.

I'm printing on stardream metallic cardstock

THANKS!

2testdeirdra boarding_pass.pdf

Hi Diedra! These are awesome. Where did you get the template from? Can you email it to me in a PM? Im new and do not have enough points to get some files that are attached. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa123 View Post
Ladies, I started designing my boarding pass. I have compiled different ideas from several boarding passes that I've seen on this board and I thank you all for sharing.

Can you please give me your opinion on what I should change. I want to make sure that it all flows together.

THANKS!
Please please pleas can you attach the templet I love your boarding passes. or If you could PM it to me that would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa123 View Post

THANKS!
Can you PM the template to bubbagum85@yahoo.com. I love your template.