Sign in to follow this  
Tracy_S

Any other canadian Brides using Designer Pattis? My dress price went wayy up!

Yes its very good news! I am actually going there on Sat this weekend to try it on again and probably put the deposit down on it so yeah I can take some photos of it and post on here for ya!! I love it.. I am sure you guys will too!!! I am so pumped now!!!

congrats Tracy... I tried my dress on up here (Canada) noted the style and designer... went on line and goggled it and found it in the US on ebay for less than 1/2 the price in a bridal store that was selling all thier NWT merchandise.. lucky for me cause I could not afford that pricing...

I'm happy for you though!! that's awsoem it worked out for you

So glad to hear things are falling into place for you with your dress. I can't wait to see pictures. What is the name of the dress on the Pattis Bridal site?

All the best on Saturday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardisia View Post
So glad to hear things are falling into place for you with your dress. I can't wait to see pictures. What is the name of the dress on the Pattis Bridal site?

All the best on Saturday!!
I actually couldn't find it on their website.. I wonder if its from a year or two ago or something... but the name that the store called it was Aveline. I wish it were on the website to show many people who have asked me about it... all I have is the photo I have taken of it in a bridal magazine... but after Saturday I should have photos of me in the dress!!!

OMG!!! My dress fit perfectly!!! So I can tell ya I didn't hesitate to put that deposit on it today!!! YAY! It's mine!!! But sorry I was in and out of there so fast that I didn't take any pics of me in it yet... but I will soon and post them so you can see what I was talking about!!!! I AM SO PUMPED!!!